What's new

Progressing to the next tier as a player

Schuyler

Noob
1. Not 100% on this but I think a reversal is basically a punish.
2. EX and MB are the same thing I like meter burn better lol.
3.Its all practice man. Go on tym or youtube look up combos for your character. I personally don't bother with gender specific combos. Your going to want to practice your meterless combos. A combo with a low starter and an OH starter if your character has them. Go in the lab and PRACTICE.
4. I dont exactly what you mean by chain combos together? Do you mean like a combo string into a special move? Cause its just seeing which ones work most combos can be chained in a special move.
5.A block string is just a series of hits. Every character has them. Some block strings might have gaps in them were you can backdash or armor out. The ones without this are sometimes called TRUE block strings.
6. An NJP is jumping straight in the air and punching and this pops the opponet up. Some characters have very good NJPs while others have bad ones. Kung jins is good while millenas is meh. These are used for anti airing, baiting, or hell sometimes your opponent may not block it.

These are good questions and knowing is half the battle no shame in asking bother were all here to learn and get better together :)