What's new

Question - A-List Problems with specific double SK run cancels

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I main Fisticuffs but I would like to get more serious with A-List.

I have no problems with single run cancels, and I can do many double run cancels consistently (like f24 skrc f24 skrc f24, 113 skrk f3 skrc f24 ...) on hit or on block.

But I almost never can get cancels involving 333 or 114. For example, I fail almost every time the 333skrc 114 skrc 114.

Any tips to do them? What's the difference between these ones and the others?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I main Fisticuffs but I would like to get more serious with A-List.

I have no problems with single run cancels, and I can do many double run cancels consistently (like f24 skrc f24 skrc f24, 113 skrk f3 skrc f24 ...) on hit or on block.

But I almost never can get cancels involving 333 or 114. For example, I fail almost every time the 333skrc 114 skrc 114.

Any tips to do them? What's the difference between these ones and the others?
333/114 i feel like you have to hold the 4(in bf4) a little but longer than you would with f24 or 113.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
mike is right. timing after 333 and 114 is wierd. I try to do bf4 as late as possible. So i use it more or less at the end of each animation.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
114 was the hardest to get consistent. Unfortunately I have no advice except practice it like crazy

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
This is driving me crazy. With 333 or 114 starters I can get things like

333 skrc f3 skrc f24
or 114 skrc f24 skrc f3

So the problem seems not to be the first cancel, but the second..I don't get this xD

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This is driving me crazy. With 333 or 114 starters I can get things like

333 skrc f3 skrc f24
or 114 skrc f24 skrc f3

So the problem seems not to be the first cancel, but the second..I don't get this xD
You will not be able to run cancel a second time if you use too much stamina on the first. So the second one is actually much easier as it does not require it to be "crispy" as people love to say

byAidan

I'm just looking to level up, ya feel?
The frames that are special cancellable in 333 and 114 are quite weird. I usually input the shadow kick after the second kick of the string comes out. With there being such a long pause in 114 between 11 and 4, I usually wait until Johnny has done the 4 to input the SK. I practiced the timings by waiting to see Johnny do the SK animation, then cancel into the run. I hope that I explained this enough.