What's new

Problems With BnB

redeyes

Button Masher
im Having a hard time lately on Mileena's BnB i could do it perfectly before but it seems to be slipping away from me.

i DO her BnB like this: U4,U4,B1,4, 4, roll this is where i mess up...

i keep messing up and either not doing the kick or do a "sweep" and tips on why im messing up?

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
im Having a hard time lately on Mileena's BnB i could do it perfectly before but it seems to be slipping away from me.

i DO her BnB like this: U4,U4,B1,4, 4, roll this is where i mess up...

i keep messing up and either not doing the kick or do a "sweep" and tips on why im messing up?
Theres time to dash inbetween each part of the combo which is what I do 100% of the time online and I rarely mess it up that way. Dunno what else to say are you messing up the 4? How are you inputting it?

redeyes

Button Masher
Theres time to dash inbetween each part of the combo which is what I do 100% of the time online and I rarely mess it up that way. Dunno what else to say are you messing up the 4? How are you inputting it?
well this is going to sound nooby but i mash the hell out of 4 after the B1,4 then i roll after i see the foot connect.

Somberness

Lights
Do 4,roll as :bk:l:d, all as one motion. You don't get sweeps from trying to input the roll too fast by doing it this way.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I do 4 and during it's animation I input bd and 4 again when it's finished, but that's something I can't do consistently on a pad though.

cyke_out

Noob
Your getting the sweep becuase you are holding back while doing the 4, trying to input the roll too early.

Hit 4 just by itself and then just do back down and the roll will come out without having to hit another 4 thanks to negative edge.

so the whole combo should look like this

u+4,u+4, b+1,4 4 bd

And you will get the roll everytime.

redeyes

Button Masher
btw thank you for the dash idea. ive been dashing before i input 4 then roll and i rarely mess up now.