What's new

Problem with Ermac. (Punishing Telepunches)

I seem to have troubles doing th aaHP after a blocked telepunch.

Do I have to let my guard down as soon as the punch connects or what?

If I manage to the get punch to connect, I can TKS easily, I just have problems with the aaHP.

Thanks for any suggestions. ^^

It's all in the timing. Right when the person Telepunches and you block it, dont do it TO fast because then it doesn't register. Just get the Timing down perfect.

As an Ermac Player, you NEED to get this down because 90% of Eramacs Good Combos Start with an aaHP and thats the easiest way to get there.

True. I've got the whole TKS, aaHP, aaHP, JK, TP, TKS, aaHP, aaHP, JK and HK, LP etc down, I just can't seem to time it right. Oh well, i'll keep trying I guess. Thanks abc. ^^

I haven't played you in a while though, or XL. I don't think i've played with you since I got a new headset. Or have I?

Nope. We havn't played. XL has been playing Something else :roll:

I'll be on later, and I can show you some stuff with Ermac.

*waits for Sugar to burst in screaming, "yea, like Wasting Damage!"

8)

Lol I don't think I have ever played abc, or I might have once, and I have played with XL a few times, most of the time it was just seeing who had the better Sonya....and usually he would beat me.....

//;;WiNdNiNjA;; said:
Lol I don't think I have ever played abc, or I might have once, and I have played with XL a few times, most of the time it was just seeing who had the better Sonya....and usually he would beat me.....
Maybe I've played you, whats your GT?

I use GhostNinja's GT as I do not have a 360 myself =S. Ermmm I might have played you once abc and I definitely haven't played you RockZilla, I don't even think I've seen you in one game. :?