What's new

Problem with augments?

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Was wondering if anyone else was having problems with augments in the game. I tried setting Shao Kahn up with Right to the Throne which inflicts +9% additional damage toward Annihilation, went to lab him and it still says I'm only putting out 120.

With D'Vorah I gave her Swarming Reinforcements which inflicts +6% more damage for each 1% missing health when you use Fatal Blow. Seems to work only about a third of the time.

Am I missing something or is this just a flaw in the gameplay?

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I don't think augments are turned on in Practice mode. Try going in an offline fight vs. AI to test them out if ya want to.
The augments I have equipped all seem to work fine though. I can get Baraka to deal 40% damage just from a 112 into chop chop. lol

Resistible

MK fan since '92
I don't think augments are turned on in Practice mode. Try going in an offline fight vs. AI to test them out if ya want to.
The augments I have equipped all seem to work fine though. I can get Baraka to deal 40% damage just from a 112 into chop chop. lol
Alright, I'll give that a try next time I play, still doesn't explain the one with D'Vorah, did a tag team with her couple weeks back, my partner died and I got below 20% health with the opponent over 50, hit the fatal blow out of a combo and killed him. Hasn't worked since