What's new

Pro Reptile Tournament Footage?

Griefa

Noob
I haven't seen too many reptiles playing in the streamed tournaments/casuals. I'm very interested in learning from players better than I, but I just can't seem to find any really good reptiles to learn from.

I know THTB is a very good reptile, although I havent seen any of his matches. Does anyone have a link or reference to where I can find them? Also, I saw a great reptile on sp00ky's stream playing casuals at LI Joe's house vs Joe's Ermac. He went 3-7 or so vs Joe which is very impressive. Does anyone know who that player is?

Edit** Here are some great, high level videos Ive come across:

Chris G:

Milk:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Arturo Sanchez and Chris G have really good Reptiles and should have tourney footage. That's about all I know, though.

Watch the PowerUp 2011 stream on Team Sp00ky's: http://www.justin.tv/teamsp00ky/videos
There are quite a few matches of THTB and a couple of Arturo. Unfortunately I'm at work and can't actually watch the videos to give you the exact time of when the reptile matches begin, but there in there and are well worth watching. Honestly...After watching THTB's reptile live that day...I instantly converted from Scorpion to Reptile...it's that impressive!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Arturo Sanchez and Chris G have really good Reptiles and should have tourney footage. That's about all I know, though.
Lol at you being so modest... your Reptile is beast. You should've heard Arturo commenting on it on the PU stream. :)