What's new

Previously Released High Resolution MKX Screens

Do you have goro by any chance?
Unfortunately nothing super high res... and of course the ones that just show him in a dark background. The one below is the best I could find at it's respective size.

And then the one below is an edited version I made from prior video footage, mostly sharpening it. Considering of course you'd want to use it as a wallpaper? It's pretty much all I had to work with. Anyways, I hope these serve you in some way.

Edited version:

Original:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Speaking of details... I wonder who these two are...

I'm going to say something crazy, but for some reason I can feel it...

What if that's a resurrected Stryker(maybe not Stryker) and Kabal? Clearly they've been through some shit. Dude on the right looks a lot like pre-burn Kabal in the face, and Kabal has always had long hair.

As for "why is Kabal not burnt up then" clearly the resurrected characters have ha their wounds healed, seeing as how Kuai is no longer half machine and Lao and Kitana look good as new.

Maybe it's Movado?

They have costume that is very in line with the second boot in the infamous boot tweet:

Could be like Skarlet and Kitana in MK9 where he appears in the background unless you're playing as him.

Last edited:
I'm going to say something crazy, but for some reason I can feel it...

What if that's a resurrected Stryker and Kabal? Clearly they've been through some shit. Dude on the right looks a lot like pre-burn Kabal in the face, and Kabal has always had long hair.

As for "why is Kabal not burnt up then" clearly the resurrected characters have ha their wounds healed, seeing as how Kuai is no longer half machine and Lao and Kitana look good as new.

"Kabal" has a costume that is very in line with the second boot in the infamous boot tweet:
Who knows at this point man... good analysis though. I wasn't even sure if that was a guy on the right when I first saw him.

All I can say is that 'MISSING" sign in the background represents so many things right now. :D

Edit: @Pterodactyl Actually now that you mention it, I think the same idea crossed my mind about these two possibly being Kabal & Stryker. Considering all the new additions to this game, it really is anyones guess ATM, but you never know...

Last edited: