What's new

Previous Gen Versions

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
So i was wondering, how bad do you guys think previous gen versions are going to be? A lot of us at the moment can't afford new consoles and still want to compete. by the time mkx comes out, ill be able to afford a stick but the chances ill be able to afford a ps4 are very unlikely

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I think if you put your mind to it, you will be able to afford the PS4. Dont think of it as 400 bucks, think of it as 8 bucks a day to save (you can get it for 350 on new egg right now). I cant pretend to know everyones income or expenses, but its safe to say that a man with even a minimum wage job who thinks he cant save 400 bucks probably spends at least that much on daily frivolous things like $5 starbucks coffee, a candy bar, $2 soda at lunch etc. Its amazing how fast that kind of stuff adds up over a month.

Last edited:

haketh

Noob
I cant pretend to know everyones income or expenses.
Then don't comment on it.

So i was wondering, how bad do you guys think previous gen versions are going to be? A lot of us at the moment can't afford new consoles and still want to compete. by the time mkx comes out, ill be able to afford a stick but the chances ill be able to afford a ps4 are very unlikely
I'm just hoping gamespeed & frame data is the same, online I could care less about but if I can at least practice on 360 & enter tournaments fine I'm with it. Kinda hope the previous gen consoles run the same as the current gen consoles & we put some thoutght towards running tournaments on them. The less of a financial barrier the better.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Buy less weed Nitti.
You'll have the money in 12 days.
:coffee:
Seriously though, I feel like I remember reading somewhere that the old systems have to run them at a lower frame rate to keep up, but I believe throws off the timing a lot between the two versions.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
I think if you put your mind to it, you will be able to afford the PS4. Dont think of it as 400 bucks, think of it as 8 bucks a day to save (you can get it for 350 on new egg right now). I cant pretend to know everyones income or expenses, but its safe to say that a man with even a minimum wage job who thinks he cant save 400 bucks probably spends at least that much on daily frivolous things like $5 starbucks coffee, a candy bar, $2 soda at lunch etc. Its amazing how fast that kind of stuff adds up over a month.

i got in a car accident recently so thats not happening