What's new

Question Pressure

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Just decided to pick up Aquaman as a secondary to Flash. How do you guys pressure? I've just been doing b12 into scoops but it gets predictable and boring. And why is this board so dead

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Just decided to pick up Aquaman as a secondary to Flash. How do you guys pressure? I've just been doing b12 into scoops but it gets predictable and boring. And why is this board so dead
i was literally in the lab with this character for the firs time 20 minutes ago, i think he more like a pseudo-trap character, he makes you fear the low scoop and b12 that it allows you to almost get away with stuff for free like do b2 and then going into pressure, that low scoop is scary man. but he always has his strings that are+ on block, i didnt get to test if there were legit + on block though.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
i was literally in the lab with this character for the firs time 20 minutes ago, i think he more like a pseudo-trap character, he makes you fear the low scoop and b12 that it allows you to almost get away with stuff for free like do b2 and then going into pressure, that low scoop is scary man. but he always has his strings that are+ on block, i didnt get to test if there were legit + on block though.
i think his only plus on block attack is f1. I think iam just bad at playing non rushdown characters lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i think his only plus on block attack is f1. I think iam just bad at playing non rushdown characters lol
hes more of a footsies character, just use mb b3 alot and anti air and b12 and mix it u with b2 i guess, but his trait and MB b3are life savers for sure, combo off of b3 with J3 22 Mb ground trident, 22 scoop 223.

Aquaman is fantastic with long term pokes to keep opponents honest. His rushdown game is actually pretty good once you can get in as the F1 starts all kind of fun. I have seen a few rushdown oriented Aquamans recently and they are super hard to deal with. They basically create a ton of frame traps and take calculated risks with their trait.