What's new

Preparing and Hoping for Zod - Episode 1

Cruz

Banned
I really want Zod in since a few days, NRS has done it before with Black Adam and Shazam....
Two characters that have the same powers but play really different cause Adam is the bad guy and the evil guy
uses his power really different from the good guy like Ryu and Akuma i guess.
I prefer evil cause good guys are losers that hold back so bring me Zod, so i can make these haters kneel before him online!

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Funny vid... I hope zod is next as well... And I look forward to counter picking every superman main each time as well lol
This. THIS is why I want Zod. Terrance Stamp is God, "kneel before Zod" is one of the greatest catchphrases of all time, he's a damn badass, he's in the new Superman movie so why the hell not, and I hate Superman with a FUCKING PASSION in this game.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
june 14th!!!! gah nobody understands how many times ive seen this trailer just to hype myself up for zod on injustice! praying to the man above that he is the next dlc and not FUxKin scorpion #TeamZod
I try to not watch the trailers to movies... it generates way too much hype and makes me want to go see it immediately. So I try to hold off... but I feel you. #TeamZod

I can't wait for zod to come out as well... I hope he is a solid and viable character to use in tournament! The initial footage is very promising!