What's new

Tech Prepare to master this combo!

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
So I've been messing around in the lab trying to do the B12, D1xx Czar Toss and I've figured out the exact timing for these parts of the combo.

After the B12 wait until the opponent is about to hit the ground, and this has to be at the very last instant. It may seem frustrating at first but it literally has to be before they bounce on the ground. Watch the character as they fall to time this, then it'll eventually become muscle memory.

Practice the D1xx Czar Toss outside of this combo, it surprised me how easy this actually is, The down input in the D1 counts in the DBF input as soon as you hit D1 simply slide your thumb across the pad BF, hit 2 and you've got it!

Practice both of these separately for like five minutes each then come back to this thread I swear this works! Well for me anyway...:D

Just sat down and figured it out. Very nice find man! Shit is pretty much a just frame but I'm used to it from playing other fighters. Opens up his offense ALOT more.

was a thread about using a known Lobo combo and adding the tech tag to the thread really necessary. This combo was found by someone else and was discussed in the past and this is pretty much the same as the "MB Czar Toss execution" threads that have flooded this section. It's nice that you found a visual cue to help you perform the just-frame combo but making an entire thread about it is a bit much, don't you think?...

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Yea your right, I should've posted this in the living combo thread. I'll see if I can delete it if not I'll have a mod take the thread down. :coffee:

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

I think I have everyone beat on this one...

Annotations: JI2-B2,U1-3/EX Czarnian Toss-B3-JI3-2,1/Low Space Hook
B3 needs to be done as late as possible. Not a viable combo to use however.

These are great, but have nothing to do with Back 12, D1. This thread was made to help people learn Back 12, D1 (despite it being one of his combos discovered early in his release and being a just-frame that's supposedly either character specific or stance specific). You guys should post these in the Living Combo Thread that's located in this section, I don't think either of these are listed in the OP (i could be wrong, but I'm lazy so whatevs). You might want to post the notations for both combos as well, so they could be added to the OP.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

I think I have everyone beat on this one...

Annotations: JI2-B2,U1-3/EX Czarnian Toss-B3-JI3-2,1/Low Space Hook
B3 needs to be done as late as possible. Not a viable combo to use however.
why isnt this combo viable? its great and not that hard once you get the timing down

why isnt this combo viable? its great and not that hard once you get the timing down

It's very viable. The combo that isn't is the one mentioned in the OP, the Back 12, Down 1 link. It's a just-frame, character specific (and potentially stance specific) combo that everyone has been hammering out because its a low starter for Lobo that doesn't involve wallbounce cancels.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Nerfing the execution on the b12, d1 would be a good buff idea actually =)
If he recovered quickly enough we wouldn't have to use the D1 link their would be other options. It would definitely be appreciated but after much practice I can nail this combo about half the time offline :D

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Way too inconsistent for me. Its fine for cool points, but in a match it's too situational. I prefer combos that are damaging, but straight and direct in their execution. I hate one frame anything, really..

BGMD

Noob
honestly it's not a bad thing to get it down... I would only use it on characters that I know it's consistent anyway (big guys, Superman, Batman, Aquaman...)
and you're not always gonna have two bars