What's new

General/Other Prefix updates on Skarlet's Sub-Forum

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that i've taken a few steps back and add prefixes to the most relevant topics about skarlet progression along all this entire year.

Any relevant question related to skarlet, has now the "question" prefix on it.
Any video/ Video guide related to Skarlet has now the "Video/Tutorial" prefix on it
Any Tech relevant and related to Skarlet has now the "Tech" Prefix on it
Any Strategy "..... bla bla bla............." Has now the "Strategy" Prefix on it

Any glitch related topic has now the "Others" Prefix on them.
And at last, Any breakdown, old new, frame data, hitbox its all on the "breaktrough" prefix

So for now on, before we submit to a deja vu of posting tech, strategies, tutorials, questions, please do check if it wasn't discussed or questioned before, so we don't have to talk the same thing all over again, though the opinions may change with time, but its not bad sometimes be a gravedigger and bring back to life old topics to discuss some things longer forgotten.

If i prefixed something wrong, please notify so it can be changed correctly.

Respectfully, the Skarlet moderator, Eddy Wang

ryublaze

Noob
I added a few more from page 4 to 5. Everything after that seems to be outdated and talking about pre-patch Skarlet.

Eddy Wang I also unstickied the "TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Skarlet" so we have more space and other character forums don't have it stickied.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I didn't even knew why we had that stickied, i wanted to remove it before but others priorities where always coming at first, thanks for that, i hope Ninj doesn't mind ^^