What's new

Predator On The Way w/ Skin Pack & Klassic Fatality Pack Too??

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Can it be a rule that if it's 2 characters with klassic costumes they should be picked . . . .for reasons. If the rule is broken they give up a game or something. What did MK players do to rule breakers back in the day?

The 6/23 Patch brought many gameplay fixes as well as a free UMK3 Scorpion skin, but it's also making way for the 3rd DLC character, Predator and the Skin Pack that comes with called "The Predator/Prey Pack". With it, a Carl Weathers skin from the Predator movie for Jax, a commando skins for Johnny Cage along with what might be the craziest skin in the whole game, a Infrared skin for Scorpion. Also, what appears to be 3rd Fatalities for several characters are included in the character finishers tho there is no image to be seen yet of these fatalities, though we can be pretty sure it's a Spine Rip for Sub, Toasty for Scorpion, Kiss of Death for Sonya & Head Decap Uppercut for Cage (or something close like his MK9 fatality). Check out the images below if you haven't seen them yet:

View attachment 10336

View attachment 10335

View attachment 10330

View attachment 10332

View attachment 10331

A "Fatality 3" shows up for Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Sonya
View attachment 10334

Also, the free UMK3 skin p1 vs p2

View attachment 10337
Does anyone know if there will be mk1 kostumes for the ninjas

Noob
So after reading all the coments herem i feel im the only one that Thinks all this skins asides from Jax look like Sh..t, theres no other word for it... this is LAZY LAZY work NRS, scorpion is a color swap from Sub Zero WTF????!! not even in the old games he was just a color swap, where is the skull in his mask... that is straight up lazy stuff... Johnny looks like every other johnny skin bland uninspiring and with nothing to offer.... and that infrared Scorpion i feel like lauhgting so hard i might crap myself, be carefull Epileptic and photosensative ppl, this skin was made just for your pleasure, have fun... holy cow i hope Predator is not as underwhelming as this skins...

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Scorpion with his 8th skin...

Commando Johnny is a boring piece of shit skin. His most interesting skin is literally his soccer skin. lame

ando1184

Noob
I think they're going a little overboard with all the scorpion skins. They need more new character alts, I don't want what happened in injustice to happen here too. Some characters in injustice (sinestro, killer frost, black Adam) were left in the dust for costumes :(

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Most underwhelming DLC release ever.

I am anti guest characters and am especially anti-Predator so fuck that.
The Prey pack is dumb with a generic Johnny in a green vest skin, a lazy Jax skin with Carl Weathers face and a multicolored Scorpion skin.

Oy vey!

I saw in facebook a screenshot (i dunno if this real) but i saw Reiko and Havik as a playable character (Just in the Choose Your Fighter Screen) is this real? or just a shit?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
How Carl weathers and Commando Johnny should've looked:

I don't get why Weathers has to have metal arms, since he's another charcter. And Johnny's skin is bland as hell, some commando make-up had cut it at least.

Yeah, the UMK3 skins just look weird... too shiny or something. MK9 classic skins looked better to me.

Nice to see a lot of content coming out, but sharing it around would be nice.