What's new

Question - Master of Storms Predator might help with MoS

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
If any MoS users are still amongst the living, what do you think of Predator? I'll will definitely be picking up the hunter variation with the traps. I won't be dropping MoS Raiden, since I've been grinding away for this long so might as well keep playing him right? I just feel that Predator will have an easier time doing what MoS can do. It might even help me figure out something for MoS. New perspectives and all that.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
i mained lex in injustice and hunter predator is very similar to him lol. big body,mines,probes etc. i think hes not like master of storms at all though...

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
i mained lex in injustice and hunter predator is very similar to him lol. big body,mines,probes etc. i think hes not like master of storms at all though...
I was mainly talking about the traps and having that sort of setup playstyle. They of course have different specials and normals that lead to 2 different styles.

skrone

cold blooded
If any MoS users are still amongst the living, what do you think of Predator? I'll will definitely be picking up the hunter variation with the traps. I won't be dropping MoS Raiden, since I've been grinding away for this long so might as well keep playing him right? I just feel that Predator will have an easier time doing what MoS can do. It might even help me figure out something for MoS. New perspectives and all that.
I haven't messed with him very much yet, but I am intrigued. The corner pressure is nuts.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I haven't messed with him very much yet, but I am intrigued. The corner pressure is nuts.
I've been on a Predator binge and he is really fun. The amount of neutral control you can get on some characters with smart disc and traps is nuts. Plus he has wonderful normals. +1 d1, long d4 though it is punishable on block, + on block f4 (similar to Raiden's f4, need to check if it low crushes.), some other plus normals and b22 being a great ranged poke and backdash catcher.

I think the character works similar to the way I play raiden with using normals and some slight frame traps to use his special move to control a match. Raiden is more offensive though MoS's offense comes in bursts. Predator wouldn't replace Raiden but it is a fun diversion.

That's all I have right now cause I am still figuring out the character.

Train

Noob
well I'll just wait after the EVO, cuz IMO predator will get heavy nerf...don't want to waste so much time and than boom , NRS nerf all and bb predator