What's new

General/Other - Hish-Qu-Ten Predator has weak JP ?

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
Hello everyone,

I have serious trouble with crossup with Predator.

It seems his Jp1 and Jp2 has a very little hitbox. I can't connect it into block string.

What do you think about his air attacks ?

Iced_Taz

Yeah I saw that. Jp1 can't hit in the air and after crossup but Jp2 also wiffs. I can't crossup my opponent with Predator.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Hello everyone,

I have serious trouble with crossup with Predator.

It seems his Jp1 and Jp2 has a very little hitbox. I can't connect it into block string.

What do you think about his air attacks ?
the range of that thing is insane, whatcha talking about?

Iced_Taz

Ok range can be good but after cross up Predator's JP2 just wiff. You must press it when you are near the ground. Opponent can easily punish your jump.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Actually the Crossup does work pretty ok with 2. Far from bad. Just don't press it too early.

Iced_Taz

You're right. If you want your JP2 to work good you must press it very late (right before landing).

Alvhe Feleo

Due tomorrow? Do tomorrow.
The question is, why doesn't he use his combistick instead of his fist? Seriously now, the jp2 is fine as far as I'm concerned, there are better and worse ones, this one isn't particularly biased to me. Could it be better or worse? Sure. Should it? No. Why? Because it's good enough to be an all-rounder air move and bad enough to have the Warrior variation with air db2.

Wigy

There it is...
As universal normals go he has one of the best NJP's and uppercuts... So deal with it?