What's new

Breakthrough - Jacqui Briggs [Pre-XL] The New Jacqui in MKX Online Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
I think they should still show high tech specifically some love. Her bf2 being much less unsafe makes her so dumb in the neutral game its not even funny.
Im not asking for quick advancing mids or something because that could break her really quick.
After all its called "high tech" so the tech shield should get some sort of special trait in that variation imo

mikosu

+ on block 50/50s
High Tech could definitely use some love but her neutral is clearly an intended weakness. Only change I'd ask for atm is the buff activating faster. Maybe 40-45 frames since it lasts a long time. Beta bf2 is -8 on block and helps HT and SG out a good bit. I couldn't figure out EX bf2's data but it's close to 0 on block.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
So much hit adv on some strings on beta:
Very interesting that she can dash cancel and still get a combo. I wonder if you can run cancel jump into ex dd4 launcher? Or just jump over punch to switch sides and get more damage?

Technically Kitana gets the first hit at the end there, you just armored through it.

Edit, oh... nevermind I see what happened... yeah that's weird. Do throws still count as first hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.