What's new

Pre-MLG Dallas Interview #3 - TFA|RZR Pig of the Hut

CRUM

Noob

Next up in my series of Pre-MLG Dallas interviews is one my personal favorites, we all know him as Pig Of The Hut. He has been playing Mortal Kombat competitively since the game released and is now considered one of the absolute best players in the world. He is sponsored by Razer and TFA, his Kenshi is second to none and his game knowledge truly displays his dedication to Mortal Kombat. In this interview Pig and I discuss his training for MLG Dallas, his thoughts about MK at EVO 2013, Injustice, General Zod, his thoughts on Kabal, he has words for people who say he is 'free' to Kabal, we talk about DR gross, REO, CD jr, he gives his top 8 predictions for Dallas and also gives us insight as to why Mortal Kombat is the subject of hate in the Fighting Game Community. Pig gives some excellent and in-depth answers, this you will not want to miss. Here is the link to our interview: http://netherrealmcoverage.blogspot.com/2012/10/pre-mlg-dallas-interview-with-tfarzr.html

Interview with Big D - http://netherrealmcoverage.blogspot.com/2012/10/pre-mlg-dallas-interview-with-obsbig-d.html
Interview with KH Showtime - http://netherrealmcoverage.blogspot.com/2012/10/pre-mlg-dallas-interview-with-kh.html

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Wow this is awesome. PotH's training regime and how much determination he has is incredible.
And i love that this was a long interview, that much more for me to read!

LOL at Pig Vs 16 bit finals and moving in with Slips and Sista, I love this community

Maxter

Noob
good shit pig, i took my time to read this interview, Thanks for the shoutout and nice call outs to the mk haters bro, loved the interview but one thing man dont touch my cyrax on your imaginary nerfs, how the heck you dont want bombs not to pop up unless if they are ex? this wil mess up his meta game bro? why dont we have kenshi ex sc to be -10 instead of +10 so he can get armor on 0 frame for another one? if they remove cyrax resets, they gotta make his net do chip dmg and recover faster and ragdoll work as ex without using meter, he will still keep his combos but net into bombs wont reset is that fair enough dawg?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
good shit pig, i took my time to read this interview, Thanks for the shoutout and nice call outs to the mk haters bro, loved the interview but one thing man dont touch my cyrax on your imaginary nerfs, how the heck you dont want bombs not to pop up unless if they are ex? this wil mess up his meta game bro? why dont we have kenshi ex sc to be -10 instead of +10 so he can get armor on 0 frame for another one? if they remove cyrax resets, they gotta make his net do chip dmg and recover faster and ragdoll work as ex without using meter, he will still keep his combos but net into bombs wont reset is that fair enough dawg?
lol honestly man i wouldn change anything in this game at all

I honestly like it where it is no joke other than invincibility, drain glitch and input bug

all else im cool with

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol honestly man i wouldn change anything in this game at all

I honestly like it where it is no joke other than invincibility, drain glitch and input bug

all else im cool with
netcode man :'(
But yea, good interview.
All i want to say is you wont see my kabal coming. i do some stuff that no other kabal even thinks about because it's that... jk my kabal is day 1 and free to sheeva, lol

coolwhip

Noob
"Pig vs. 16 Bit where 16 Bit dethrones me and takes the blindfold out of my hand to wipe the joyfully tears of success and then passes out on stage unconscious where then Dizzy/Wafflez (Toilet) has to revive him w mouth to mouth and at this point the ceremony is just completely uncomfortable and we all wanna go home. 16 Bit then is forced to move out of Dizzy’s Apartment and in with Slips and Sista’s place."

Holy shit!

If anything else happens in the grand finals, I'll be disappointed.