What's new

Pre-FR Interview w/ Perfect Legend - He gives us the latest and responds to Filipino Champ's remarks

Seven

|| Seven ||
It's going to be soooooooooo funny when PL gets bodied at FR and EVO. Great interview, actually really great interview, but I really feel like he underestimates everyone and that will get him bodied!!

Also I like how he doesn't talk about REO, someone who is clearly a MUCH better player than he is.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
It's going to be soooooooooo funny when PL gets bodied at FR and EVO. Great interview, actually really great interview, but I really feel like he underestimates everyone and that will get him bodied!!

Also I like how he doesn't talk about REO, someone who is clearly a MUCH better player than he is.
To be fair, he probably doesn't mention REO because the only times he's played him (in tournament), he's come out on top every single time. Why should he be concerned by him in any way? =P

Edit: Actually, I dunno if REO beat him in tournament pre-EVO 2011, so if he has, excuse that, pl0x.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

says the person who posted this

"lol MK9 is getting sooo boooring, either the person I'm fighting is free or it's so laggy that it's not even playable!!"

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Great interview thanks. Always enjoy reading the mind of PL. Good luck to him and everyone else at FR.

Seven

|| Seven ||
says the person who posted this

"lol MK9 is getting sooo boooring, either the person I'm fighting is free or it's so laggy that it's not even playable!!"
lol what in God's name does that post have to do with what I said?!??!!?