What's new

Practice mode update request (please give us this through a patch)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I was so happy when i entered the learn tab and took on the basic and advanced tutorials, its basically everything i ever wanted in a MK training mode, but sadly we can only find some of those features in the learning tab.

This is a request to add some of the things the learning tab has and give it access to us in the practice mode.

1. The button log: I think it would be perfect if player could choose between having a command log that shows as it is on practice mode, or to have a controler at display which highlights the buttons with visual cues just like in the learning mode.

2. Movelist demo: This is another thing i think the learning mode gave us and was so neat, it would be incredibly neat if we could have a demo of the entire movelist from practice mode on a similar manner, i mean, audio cues, visual hints, everything.

3. Execution timing guidelines: Another option Learning mode has that practice mode doesn't, with the input timing having 3 different options now, its kinda hard to know the timing of some moves, this would help a LOT to get those timing down, specially if we have a movelist demo just like the learn mode.

4. Ability to turn on/off audio cues in training mode

5. When we record 4 different options in the AI training options and set it to play at random, we are still able to see which one is playing, there for this kinda kills a bit the purpose of the feature @colt or @16 Bit, if you guys are reading this, when more than 1 slot is displayed and its playing at random, please hide the playback hint that highlights the slot playing a certain move, leave it blank or just add some ??? into it, i like it so far, but i'm tempted to look up everytime before i try to defend myself from something at random.

Note: The audio cues sounds and visuals, executing timing guidelines with the hourgrass, demonstration mode, it was all perfect, what i'm basically asking its access to these stuff through the practice mode as well.