What's new

PowerUp 2011 - TestYourMight Videocast planning thread

Ok guys, I'm bringing along a friend (Dan IRL, Exar Koontz on TYM) who is bringing and HD camera and some equipment to record player interviews, some crowd shots, and other content for putting on TYM.

I'd like to do a roundtable in the hotel for the release of MK9 as content for the site as well.

This thread is to discuss who would like to participate, when we'll do it, and topics to discuss.

Things I want to cover below:

Videocast/Round Table:

Possible Participants:

Bill, Reo, Bone, Tim, Dan, Me, Webster, Nathan, Riu, Dontay(not everyone at once, we can split into segments if a lot of interest is out there in getting people on video).

Topics to cover:

- Likes/Dislikes about the game so far, what needs changed, what doesn't.

- Competitive potential with the game (what needs to change to make it better, how long it may last, how to keep it fresh, 1v1 vs. 2v2, how the game will evolve as people learn to play, etc.)

- Early Tier list talk

- SF player "invasion" and thoughts about how it will affect the scene and the way the game is played competitively (maybe a few minutes on how you need to play the game if you're coming from SF or other games and how to adapt.)

- More (give me your input guys!)

Interviews during tourney:

- Definitely want to get Reo, Bill, Bone, all the top MK players we know.

- Any high level SF players who are taking up the game

- Anyone in the finals who wants to talk.

- More (again give me your input).

Give me some ideas guys, I want to know what you think will make good viewing when we post it on the site after the tourney.

Tim Static

Adminerator
oh yea, we need to do the roundtable, i forgot about that lol. good shit Nick. :)

(im half asleep, i'll add ideas later)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Hey, I'm definitely up for being part of the Videocast. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
GOOD SHIT! Also, Lucky please use the fuck out of our twitter with pics at PowerUp

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE A NICE PICTURE OF THE TRI-FORCE BANNER HANGING ON A WALL. :coffee:

:)