Watch Video!!!

Are you excited?
Would you go see this?
What do you guy's think about this?

Me personally. Im fucking HYPE!

POWER RANGERS DAWG!!!!

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Could be good. Or it could be EXTREMELY cheesy and kiddy. There was a rumor that the movie universe for PR could be more "gritty" and "dark", but that remains to be seen. If they do a more serious take on the Power Rangers, I could be interested.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
If anyone deserves to be in this movie it's Jason David Frank. Tommy NEEDS to be in this movie. Regardless I'm hyped for this movie and I'm always down for a darker more grittier power rangers.
Dude I've seen some interviews with the guy and he always talks about having these discussions about the series and trying to get something new going for it.

Anyway, if they focus on more on the older audience and go a more serious less campy direction it might actually be good and do well, lets face most of the fans of the series are now much much older and likely would want something that finally grew up along with them rather than dude in plastic and rubber suits beating each other in a cardboard city .

Its funny to hear this just a couple weeks ago I met Walter Jones and David Yost at the Awesomecon here in DC lol

oh yeah and dat Amy Jo Johnson damn!!! Bring that woman back even though she is even hotter with an assault rifle now.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Fuck it, I am hyped. I just hope it's good, I loved the Power Rangers as a kid and it would be awesome to if they took that and made it work for the time.

Anyone else play the movie tie-in beat em up on the Genesis/Mega Drive? I played the shit out of the game, one of my all time favourite beat em ups :D

TheSpore

Fuck it, I am hyped. I just hope it's good, I loved the Power Rangers as a kid and it would be awesome to if they took that and made it work for the time.

Anyone else play the movie tie-in beat em up on the Genesis/Mega Drive? I played the shit out of the game, one of my all time favourite beat em ups :D
I use to have the old Genesis original game where there was a never ending stage and it was a FG, lol now that brings back some old memories.

I won't lie I was a fan when I was a kid and I would like to see what kind of direction they take the old series in.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
If anyone deserves to be in this movie it's Jason David Frank. Tommy NEEDS to be in this movie. Regardless I'm hyped for this movie and I'm always down for a darker more grittier power rangers.
Even without any concrete data, I'm 100% sure that Tommy with be there in some capacity. I hope Jason makes an appearance as well.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Just don't get any stupid looking red rangers like they've been doing in all the newer ones...

I'll watch it, but regardless, it just won't be the same without the original actors. =/

TheSpore

Even without any concrete data, I'm 100% sure that Tommy with be there in some capacity. I hope Jason makes an appearance as well.
I hope the whole cast at least makes a cameo appearance, sadly though the Yellow Ranger wouldn't be there, but they all just come back and at least have a cameo.

Thanks to this thread I just found out that I live like an hour from the real Pink Ranger! Time to do some cyber-stalking!

Wait... Did I just say that out loud?
Its no stalking as long she knows you are talking to her :)

haketh

Noob
I'll be excited when it's not Saban's current crop of shtty writers. Seriously how do you make Sentai Shinkenger lame as fuck.