What's new

Question - Kitana Potential KItana nerfs/buffs 8/31

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
This is literally disgusting. Wow. Predator gets a 2 percent damage scale and we get a 10 percent scale. FUCK YOU NRS

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
i guess i didn't notice the decrease in damage until now. i thought they only increased damaged scaling of her fans, but it seems different across the board. good thing i recorded some kombos before these went into effect to see how bad it's changed.

one wall kombo that i could get 23 hits and do 67% damage is now reduced to 62% (with blade sharpen; don't recall doing these without to see a difference, but i believe it was 60% without blade sharpen). Another went from 18 hits and 50% damage down to 47% with one bar of meter.

not a huge jump but it's noticeable. not sure why it was done.

the above combos were done in her assassin variation. if i use her royal storm here are the new numbers:

23 hits; 53% for the first, 18 hits; 45% for the second.

pretty disappointed here as she is one of my mains as well. the only way to get that damage scale back up is to use her assassin and use blade sharpen.

i would use a lot of the kombos sonicfox did at ESL, and those have gone down in damage as well. pretty soon every character will just suck once someone uses them in a tournament. idk why NRS has to screw things up. just leave sh*t alone.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
This game is not even fun to play casually.
I think I'm addicted to anger for constantly bothering to try again each patch.
The most pathetic truth of it all is that I said I wouldn't buy another nrs product at the end of MK9 and didn't bother with injustice.
Only I'm to blame for believing Ed "20+ years of experience and still doesn't know how to make quality content" Boon about "absolutely great online experience"
Fuck that moron and his overproducing horn cells.