What's new

Breakthrough - Shirai Ryu Post your favorite 'fixes'!

Do you like the patch?

• Total voters

ATIWAB

Noob
I like the removal of our most obvious gap. Haven't labbed anything yet, started playing Destiny for some reason...

The corner restand is nice, 1 bar to finally have a decent corner combo. Would've preferred they armor our specials better, but the faster recovery on B1 makes up for it slightly. Very slightly.

ATIWAB

Noob
One thing I'm immediately noticing is that the F122+4 can be canceled into db3 on any hit in any combination (f12+4 first hit or second, f122+4 first hit or second) and no variance of the string makes him miss the db3 anymore. I feel like I was missing it every time on f12+4 first hit, someone confirm/deny, haven't done that in a while.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
One thing I'm immediately noticing is that the F122+4 can be canceled into db3 on any hit in any combination (f12+4 first hit or second, f122+4 first hit or second) and no variance of the string makes him miss the db3 anymore. I feel like I was missing it every time on f12+4 first hit, someone confirm/deny, haven't done that in a while.
U right

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
This was never really an issue for me... Sure timing was different on some combinations which made me have to rely on different ender strings, but for the most part cancelling F122+4 into db3 in any combination was integral to my gameplan prior to this patch...

In no particular order.

They mentioned that EX Clone will work more consistently. If that's true, I like it.
I like OS removal
I love F3 (Mileena) being a low crush
B12 being plus on block
Kano's up laser change

By far my favorite fixes are that they finally addressed the xbox one onli.... oh wait.... and how they totally didn't screw up run cance..... oh wait.

I'm sorry, but I don't think it's unfair to say that the QA sucks.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So was that string safe against slide when sub blocked standing? I don't get it. Hopefully NRS is back to the drawing board.

omooba

fear the moobs
In no particular order.

They mentioned that EX Clone will work more consistently. If that's true, I like it.
I like OS removal
I love F3 (Mileena) being a low crush
B12 being plus on block
Kano's up laser change

By far my favorite fixes are that they finally addressed the xbox one onli.... oh wait.... and how they totally didn't screw up run cance..... oh wait.

I'm sorry, but I don't think it's unfair to say that the QA sucks.
You should've seen me crying about lui lui

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The difference between b+1,1~kunai on stand or crouch block has nothing to do with the fix you mentioned. I'm guessing the reason you can't interrupt it if you crouch block is the difference in push back causes less travel time for the kunai.

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
The difference between b+1,1~kunai on stand or crouch block has nothing to do with the fix you mentioned. I'm guessing the reason you can't interrupt it if you crouch block is the difference in push back causes less travel time for the kunai.
Oh, really? Opps. I'll remove that part.