What's new

Post The Worst Comic Book Art You've Seen!

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Well to start off this riveting topic, lets just get this one pic out of the way

Now, share your favorite least favorite art, and please include pictures
OMFG Rob Leifeld. Like I could go on for days about how Rob Liefeld obviously knows nothing about anatomy or proportions. I swear every time I look at the old x-force comics I cringe a bit inside. It's hard to believe he made Cable and deadpool.

dionysos

Noob
I'm suprised that nobody has posted this one yet

I haven't bought or read the Injustice arc. I didn't even recognise 'special' Black Adam for a while. Very odd how this can't be done 'on purpose'. Well, comic writers, especially those who do weeklies have their deadlines to make and they get increasingly careless once it draws closer. Still unforgivable.

Aside from anything Liefeld, this cover by Pat Lee always comes to mind.

Look at where Prime's head is compared to the where the top of his chest is. Dear god. Dat giraffe neck.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Here is some pretty bad stuff, but in my opinion Paul Azaceta is the worst comic book artist ever.
His style is so ugly, boring and LAZY. That guy can come up with art, which is medicore at best from time to time, but most of the time? He is simply lazy as fuck.
I can't imagine how he could draw the Spider-Man comics for few months. These fuckers even went so far and called him "fan-favorite", even though everyone was bitching about the art in every single review of the comics:

Dude, this art is why I originally DROPPED Amazing Spider-man and only recently decided to pick it back up. Got to these issues again and just skipped this shit.

Dude, this art is why I originally DROPPED Amazing Spider-man and only recently decided to pick it back up. Got to these issues again and just skipped this shit.
We're soulmates, man. That art made me drop the Spider-Man comics as well.
I was not willing to pay for eye-cancer. And that shit went on for quite some time. Luckily afterwards Spider-Man (THE Marvel character with THE sales) got the artists he deserves.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
We're soulmates, man. That art made me drop the Spider-Man comics as well.
I was not willing to pay for eye-cancer. And that shit went on for quite some time. Luckily afterwards Spider-Man (THE Marvel character with THE sales) got the artists he deserves.

Yeah, I was reading it with this horrendous art for a while and got to some issue (I think Spidey was going into the sewer for Lizard/Connors), got 4 pages into it and threw the comic down like "I'm done with this shit". Literally didn't read another Spidey comic for a year+.

Yeah, I was reading it with this horrendous art for a while and got to some issue (I think Spidey was going into the sewer for Lizard/Connors), got 4 pages into it and threw the comic down like "I'm done with this shit". Literally didn't read another Spidey comic for a year+.
I wish every comic would have the artist from the Dark Avengers comics with Sentry few years ago - Mike Deodato.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I wish every comic would have the artist from the Dark Avengers comics with Sentry few years ago - Mike Deodato.

I don't even ask for gorgeous art, just don't make your shit so mind numbingly bad that I literally don't even wanna read the story/comic anymore. Good art works for me and anything beyond that is welcome but not needed, but THAT, holy fuck.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
If only every comic book can look like
Alex Ross
Benard Chang
Joe Quesada
Frank Miller
Lesean Thomas
and Joe Mad My life would be complete.