What's new

Match-up Discussion Post-patch Match up List and Discussion

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
Wonder Woman actually has a really good post-minigun game, which is a problem because it's your only safe ender off of b13. She can check you with b1 and make you guess if you sit still, and if you jump up, forward or back you eat b2. Backdash is the best option as she has to make a read to punish it. WoWo gets a good 41-45% for punishing it and even if she doesn't, you're only backing yourself into the corner. She can walk in pretty freely and punish or parry your zoning attempts so it's difficult to keep her out for very long. You can also end with MB minigun which is a better option if you're willing to spend a meter, but you won't always have that.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Wonder Woman actually has a really good post-minigun game, which is a problem because it's your only safe ender off of b13. She can check you with b1 and make you guess if you sit still, and if you jump up, forward or back you eat b2. Backdash is the best option as she has to make a read to punish it. WoWo gets a good 41-45% for punishing it and even if she doesn't, you're only backing yourself into the corner. She can walk in pretty freely and punish or parry your zoning attempts so it's difficult to keep her out for very long. You can also end with MB minigun which is a better option if you're willing to spend a meter, but you won't always have that.
All of this.

Didn't know this, thanks. What do you suggest he do in this mu?

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
I believe b1 makes rising grab whiff in the corner, then you have mbf3, but yeah ww and sm are both hard to keep in the corner.
Go to the lab and experiment with what wus whiffs what setups in the corner.
The instant air dash and instant j1 is hard to deal with no matter who you play but gl has both lm and a really good d2.
I've seen zyphox' walk style in tournament and I get that being hard to deal with.
Try making him respect ji3~b1 / ji3~f3, air oas rocket and minigun.

If you use b13~mini gun that should leave the opponent at a reasonable distance. If they jump in you have lm, if they block you can keep at it and if they dash in they're gonna eat a full combo punish. The real problem that I feel is dealing with zoning after.
If I use b1 they can wake up scoop, you can't jump in on a good flash. Rising uppercut and d2 are pretty good. I'm negative after regular minigun, I can't press buttons if my opponent has a ranged attack that's fast like flash b22, aqua man b1 WoWo b1, etc. that's why I called back 1 a risk. And you don't even want to know what Bane players can do to Blow up B1