What's new

Combo Video - Summoner Post-patch corner bnbs + 41% unbreakable combo

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
You can thank @Gustavness for the idea, he's been using air skulls mid combo with his sorceror for quite some time now.
Good stuff there. I wish i had desire to play summoner, but alas. I'm hoping after some practice you've noticed that the low skulls are not hard at all, and now that you're working the two touch method that meter isnt really a big deal anymore

Good to see it being put into play

What kind of scumbag records a video with him constantly getting messages in the back ground

I paused the video checked my facebook, checked my steam, checked my phone, nope nothing, rinse and repeat like 3 times before I work out exactly what is going on here
yeah its not that hard to control the background noise for a 1 min video, scumbag steve behavior

How are you hitting the Air Skull mid combo? I've a lot of time trying this and it feels that I'm at least -30 after I try and drops combo every single time. I haven't even come close to hitting it.

Good stuff @WhoIsYams

I found some pretty good unbreakables guys just messing around in practice mode.

B2~Skull, L2, Far Rune (EX), EX trance, summon bat, skull, L2, far rune

46% damage for two bars of meter, but literally the whole combo is unbreakable
Was glad to see Quan as one of your mains, maybe you should use him more because he looks awesome in your hands!

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Good stuff @WhoIsYams

I found some pretty good unbreakables guys just messing around in practice mode.

B2~Skull, L2, Far Rune (EX), EX trance, summon bat, skull, L2, far rune

46% damage for two bars of meter, but literally the whole combo is unbreakable
http://testyourmight.com/threads/42-practical-corner-unbreakable-and-41-midscreen.55937/#post-1895282

Found another great unbreakable but can't remember exactly what the damage was now, I'll upload it to the other thread later:
B2~Skull, B+L2, Run cancel, Mb Close Rune, Run cancel, Mb Mid rune, Run cancel, Trance, Summon bat, Skull, L2, Far Rune.

This last combo is a very tight link but is pretty swaggy and does over 45% IIRC.