What's new

Possibly bew AA grab anti-wakeup tech

dendeno9

Noob
Okay, so I noticed one time when fighting my friend's Skarlet that he did her Blood Drop teleport, I put in the input for cyrax's teleport just after it, but because she was now on the opposite side and dropping in on me that DB1 teleport turned into a DF1 anti air grab. His AA grab counters her teleport. This even works on certain wakeups. The practice AI wakeups are random and I haven't had much practice, but so far it can be done against Skarlet's blood drop and Milenna's Teleport drop. Is this new, or has someone already discovered it? I will try upload a video if I get the chance this weekend and maybe get a friend to help with going through other special moves that AA grab can counter.
EDIT: I goofed on the title. Should say "Possibly new"

dendeno9

Noob
Yeah, I play cyblax mainly and his teleport is different, but I do notice some things about his teleport's invincibility acting as a block for some things.

NariTuba

disMember
I found something sick with Cyblax teleport anti wakeup too, but its not fully tested. If it works it would be a big deal against most of the cast.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Okay, so I noticed one time when fighting my friend's Skarlet that he did her Blood Drop teleport, I put in the input for cyrax's teleport just after it, but because she was now on the opposite side and dropping in on me that DB1 teleport turned into a DF1 anti air grab. His AA grab counters her teleport. This even works on certain wakeups. The practice AI wakeups are random and I haven't had much practice, but so far it can be done against Skarlet's blood drop and Milenna's Teleport drop. Is this new, or has someone already discovered it? I will try upload a video if I get the chance this weekend and maybe get a friend to help with going through other special moves that AA grab can counter.
EDIT: I goofed on the title. Should say "Possibly new"
you can pretty much anti air any move that makes the opponent's feet leave the ground so its no surprise.