What's new

Possibly a new shang tsung 100% setup?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrlR8ZSKFj0

I know their are tons of them but their are tons of people doing things with him. I don't think i have seen this in any combo videos but I just wanted to make sure?

Has anyone seen this before?

Leaves oppurtunity's for nice 100% morphs, which will be featured in me and Gokuren's combo/glitch xbox 360 video

You have to wait 14 seconds until you do anything. I think that's weird. Anyways it is something I've never seen.

I see that when the First Skull of the Ruption hit you can Cut the Frame of the Knocked down animation and i guess that the Bomb Can´t hit him (at least in the way you hit the RHK) maybe if you hit the RHK 2 or 2 1/2 frames before you can do it unblockable don´t know is my point of view al like the rest of the combo :D

dubson

Noob
The third bomb hits him so even if he blocked and the combo broke the combo would still continue since you can't block a bomb.
abc asked if the eruption is blockable, not the bomb, I think everyone knows you cant block a bomb.

It still ruins the combo, if he were to block the first hit of the eruption, the bomb would not bounce him into the second or third hit of the eruption, thus, not getting him high enough for as many axes if he were to.

After the RH, they block the first hit of the eruption, then the bomb hits, then the bomb doesnt blow them high enough to hit the next 2 hits of the eruption, and it wont get him high enough for all of those axes.

So bottom line is, the first hit of the eruption hits before the bomb, and if he were to block the first hit of the eruption, it ruins the rest of the combo.

So, and I assume you were going for an unblockable 100%, this isnt it, at least with this set-up.

So bottom line is, the first hit of the eruption hits before the bomb, and if he were to block the first hit of the eruption, it ruins the rest of the combo.

So, and I assume you were going for an unblockable 100%, this isnt it, at least with this set-up.
Exactly

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I might work on a better way to establish this as an unblockable unavoidable set up tonight after work because right now it's sloppy but creative.