What's new

Tech Possible Uses for Jax's Slow mids

Useful?

• Total voters

LEGEND

YES!
I'm trying to squeeze as much out of Jax's slow mid hitting strings as i can and here is what i have come up with so far:

22-GG is +7 on hit when GG wiffs. 1 frame better than normal and builds extra meter
22-GG is only -1 when 22 is blocked but GG wiffs. Jax still has an 8 frame low and armor so -1 isnt a big deal, plus you get extra meter

22-Ex Energy wave looks to be +3 on block (just guessing, its + but not by much) and has pushback. is interruptible by Armor, Raiden's tele ect. Chip damage is like 7

21-GG on wiff is -4, opp must respect the GG option if they are to capitalize. in doing so your opp is open to more pressure
2F2 is +1 on hit with weird hitstun, Second hit also hits mid. Not bad

3 is +4 on hit and can crush some D3s and other poorly spaced lows. Can't get it to make standing one Jail outside of the corner though.

F3 is +5 on hit and an overhead, on hit allows standing 1 to jail in duck blockers no matter the hitbox, same principle as F41 and F4-EW

21 on hit is +4 and appears to work the same as F3 on hit but connecting the standing one in time looks to be Just Frame input. Guessing this works while 3 doesn't is because of the increased knockback on 3

Lets me know what you guys think of this
EGP_TYRANT
daddydab32ho

Discuss

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I'm trying to squeeze as much out of Jax's slow mid hitting strings as i can and here is what i have come up with so far:

22-GG is +7 on hit when GG wiffs. 1 frame better than normal and builds extra meter
22-GG is only -1 when 22 is blocked but GG wiffs. Jax still has an 8 frame low and armor so -1 isnt a big deal, plus you get extra meter

22-Ex Energy wave looks to be +3 on block (just guessing, its + but not by much) and has pushback. is interruptible by Armor, Raiden's tele ect. Chip damage is like 7

21-GG on wiff is -4, opp must respect the GG option if they are to capitalize. in doing so your opp is open to more pressure
2F2 is +1 on hit with weird hitstun, Second hit also hits mid. Not bad

3 is +4 on hit and can crush some D3s and other poorly spaced lows. Can't get it to make standing one Jail outside of the corner though.

F3 is +5 on hit and an overhead, on hit allows standing 1 to jail in duck blockers no matter the hitbox, same principle as F41 and F4-EW

21 on hit is +4 and appears to work the same as F3 on hit but connecting the standing one in time looks to be Just Frame input. Guessing this works while 3 doesn't is because of the increased knockback on 3

Lets me know what you guys think of this

man i really need to know how jax's pressure works :(
EGP_TYRANT
daddydab32ho

Discuss
are u talking about the anti air gotcha grab or the normal one?

I dont know anything specific about his string but if youre going to use meter why not just go for f4 ex overhead smash anyway? especially against low hitbox characters

LEGEND

YES!
I dont know anything specific about his string but if youre going to use meter why not just go for f4 ex overhead smash anyway? especially against low hitbox characters
Ex Energy wave is Plus 19 on hit and does 4% chip on block,

F4 pressure (at neutral) can be jumped out of where as D1-Ex OHS can't, and since D1 is two frames faster you also have less risk of your opp interrupting it

Those are really the only Ex moves to use in pressure