What's new

Tech Possible tech??

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Idk if this has been done or posted, and I'm sorry for crying out "Tech" but here it goes.

I was messing in training mode and wanted to see if I can combo off of d2. I notice I could get:

d3, 3 xx db2=17%

This isn't so bad, but this sends you opponent fullscreen which lobo isn't good at all in, lol. So i decided to see if I can connect his bf3 move that I like to end my bnb's with due to the position it leaves lobo at.

Bf3 can connect, BUT if you delay the 3 then bf3 it misses the opponent. HOWEVER the animation still goes through, seeing how its a shoulder charge, and when the animation is over Lobo is standing over the opponents characters face as though you crossed him up, but upon wake up lobo is placed in front of you opponent.

This can confuse your opponent thinking your on the other side of them on wake up, but you're actually right in front of them. You can d1 into w/e, throw, f3, jump up and hit 1 (hitbox will hit infront or possibly behind of the opponent when falling, needs to be tested more.), b12 xx trait, etc.

Think this can be useful? If not then someone delete this thread.

Yeah this is his grounded crossup thing basically right? I have a different setup for it but crossups are never a bad thing lol, especially off a hard knockdown.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
you can do this aswell by doing, b3,j3,112~hook charge and you'll be right on top of them (for dropping some damage %)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You can get a command throw after d2 can't you? Maybe that's only after a Trait Low Shotgun into d2...