What's new

Possible new reset (in progress)

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I'm working on doing something like this, but it's still a work in process. It's not guaranteed, but that's the purpose of a reset.

1,2,1,far bomb > air grab (just to get close) > D4 to chestsaw

This is a chestsaw/OTG bomb reset. If done right, it should pop them up behind you and you can do a net into another combo. As far as I can tell, the only escape is an EX wake-up attack, but I'm not sure. Again, still a work in progress. =)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I believe if you lay flat you can avoid the bomb situation as it would be too far

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
D4 to chestsaw makes them get up right into the far bomb. If they decide to roll back, there's the bomb also. Looks like the only escape is to force a wake-up attack. This works better on some characters than others, and also depends on the individual player behind the opposing character.

This whole thing, if your opponent gets caught, does about 54% damage without any meter. I've been doing this...

JIP, 21 net > JIP 121,far bomb > air grab (to get close), D4 immediately to chestsaw (then they hit the far bomb and pop up).

Then: 33 net, B2, 33 chestsaw.

I've had really good success with this online, but I don't have anyone to play against offline =(

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Here's a video! [video=youtube_share;1gPWgEEXNws]http://youtu.be/1gPWgEEXNws[/video]

So it's 27% for the first combo, 3% for the D4, 8% for the chestsaw, and 28% for the last combo. I don't think the last 28% includes the previous chestsaw in the percentage. So that's 66% no meter.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Here's a video! [video=youtube_share;1gPWgEEXNws]http://youtu.be/1gPWgEEXNws[/video]

So it's 27% for the first combo, 3% for the D4, 8% for the chestsaw, and 28% for the last combo. I don't think the last 28% includes the previous chestsaw in the percentage. So that's 66% no meter.
Fully escapable. they can roll back and jump out of the way. Its a very nice setup though, there might be a way to make it guaranteed after a launcher but id have to test.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Fully escapable. they can roll back and jump out of the way. Its a very nice setup though, there might be a way to make it guaranteed after a launcher but id have to test.
Yea I think it has potential. I'm still figuring stuff out as well.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Yea I think it has potential. I'm still figuring stuff out as well.
i see potential in using anti air to cover distance, tried it out earlier and had relatively high success rate, im piss around with it and see if i find anything interesting.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
So this is escapable but still a good mix-up. If anyone can find something to further this technique, feel free!

NariTuba

disMember
I use this combo sometimes:

jps,2,1~net, jps,2,1,Ex, mb, d2, b2, ff, 2,1,ff,1,2,1~(AAt) 58%

the AAt whiffs and puts you right at their feet in time to bait & punish, crossup, etc.

with human you can do AAt or teleport for the same effect