What's new

Question Possible lay down command?

Watched the new trailer released today and while you really can't take much out of it gameplay wise, I did notice something. right before she cartwheeled Catwoman, Harley was laying on the ground like Lei Wulong in Tekken usually does when you hit down + 34.

Wonder if she will have this sort of feint move on her. Would make for some interesting tricks.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Watched the new trailer released today and while you really can't take much out of it gameplay wise, I did notice something. right before she cartwheeled Catwoman, Harley was laying on the ground like Lei Wulong in Tekken usually does when you hit down + 34.

Wonder if she will have this sort of feint move on her. Would make for some interesting tricks.
She has like a drop kick where she lands on the ground and I think you can do the guns from it, that cartwheel, and probably one or two other things as well.

Edit: Maybe thats tantrum stance or w/e the move was called.

She has like a drop kick where she lands on the ground and I think you can do the guns from it, that cartwheel, and probably one or two other things as well.
Very cool. No wonder I wanted to main her then. Lei was always my favorite character in Tekken so this hsould be fun.

This is Quinn's Tantrum stance, she has a number of moves she can do from it, namely her cartwheel. She also has a gunshot move while laying down but I'm pretty sure it's mostly an AA

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
I noticed that too, I had been waiting for people to do it in a game but haven't seen it yet.

I love characters with feints and fake outs.

Be a great way to fake someone out. In a really heated fight when you are low on health and panic you might not have enough time to tell if the enemy really is grounded or just playing possum.