What's new

Possible Hawkgirl OTG Tech

skumz

Vid I loaded up on youtube:

Ok technically it really isn't a true OTG but the speed on it is so amazing that it can be hard to block. And In the heat of battle almost impossible to block. The inputs are 1,2, we(2), 1,2 3, trait, 2, qcb1mb. I have tested it over and over on a dummy in training mode and it is blockable but on the average person it can be hard when going rounds.

While facing one of my sparring partners he said he has found it difficult to block bc the knockdown into the mace toss is so quick that he has to be on his block game asap. BC it is almost instant! (You will see what I mean in the vid) He said it is extremely hard to block bc all of the movements are so fast and confusing. With help we can improve this set up and find alternation to it. Just thought I could help the Hawknation. Anyways let me know what you think.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

skumz

hmm, that seems like a decent way to maintain pressure at the very least and leave you at + frames
Thanks! I knew I was on to something. I just wasn't too sure. It seemed good when I first did it. Had to share!

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Awesome find man!
There might be a way to alter the timing/spacing to make it hit cross-up like the Supes Divepunch tech, I'll have to mess around with it to see what else can be done with it.

skumz

Awesome find man!
There might be a way to alter the timing/spacing to make it hit cross-up like the Supes Divepunch tech, I'll have to mess around with it to see what else can be done with it.

Thanks! Appreciate that! Yeah mess around with it. It seems to be very effective whenever I use it. With a few alterations here and there it could improve even more.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I knew this already! <3 but good stuff for posting it! Also it's not an OTG sadly :c it's only wake up pressure. So i don't use it that much, i guess i have done it like twice online. But the string i use is 1,2,3 forward dash 1,2,3~4~DMT lol it looks cool <3

skumz

I knew this already! <3 but good stuff for posting it! Also it's not an OTG sadly :c it's only wake up pressure. So i don't use it that much, i guess i have done it like twice online. But the string i use is 1,2,3 forward dash 1,2,3~4~DMT lol it looks cool <3

Yeah I knew it wasn't a otg. That is why I said it technically isn't one. Like you said it is wake up pressure. Which I find to be very helpful considering her speed and her ability to stay on a person. Just adds to her arsenal. :D

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yeah I knew it wasn't a otg. That is why I said it technically isn't one. Like you said it is wake up pressure. Which I find to be very helpful considering her speed and her ability to stay on a person. Just adds to her arsenal. :D

Yes, is always good to have things like this in the pocket ;) <3