What's new

possible conflicts in injustice

i do not think superman will be looking villians to kill them he will be looking for them for something else it could be this

1)
a)superman wants to ban villians and anyone who does not live by the new laws that he has come out with in oder to keep eath in absolute peace. . . .
b)other heros dissagree with his laws because they are very strict and no all humans can fallow this set of rules and this does not mean they deserve to be ban
c) superman does not agree with them because he has leave by this rules himself and now is expecting others to do the same

2)
a)superman wants to put every villian to sleep ( no kill them just a deep sleep)
b) other heros do not agree because they beleave this is like killing them

3)
a)superman want to create a new world in earth in which no villians is welcome and he is trying to sent them to another planet or demention
b) other heros think even when they are not doing good on earth this is still their planet and they do not like the place where superman is senting them because ther is something wrong with the place where superman is trying to sent them

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
You should probably read the pre-quel comics released from DC right now digitally on their site. Lets just say that this is a lot like the "injustice society" universe from DC without the whole knowing they are the bad guy thing. Thus the "Injustice" thing. Maybe you should think "Justice Lords" from the JL cartoon for an idea...trying not to spoiler the comic for you but READ IT. It tells you what to expect. Its pretty interesting and hype stuff.

Belial

Noob
Superman will be looking for villains, so that he can tear their legs off and beat them to death while showering in villain blood. Other superheroes, unable to comprehend incredible effectiveness of superman's methods decide he must be stopped, cut to pieces with cryptonite circular blades and cast down to Mount Doom.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
i do not think superman will be looking villians to kill them he will be looking for them for something else it could be this

1)
a)superman wants to ban villians and anyone who does not live by the new laws that he has come out with in oder to keep eath in absolute peace. . . .
b)other heros dissagree with his laws because they are very strict and no all humans can fallow this set of rules and this does not mean they deserve to be ban
c) superman does not agree with them because he has leave by this rules himself and now is expecting others to do the same

2)
a)superman wants to put every villian to sleep ( no kill them just a deep sleep)
b) other heros do not agree because they beleave this is like killing them

3)
a)superman want to create a new world in earth in which no villians is welcome and he is trying to sent them to another planet or demention
b) other heros think even when they are not doing good on earth this is still their planet and they do not like the place where superman is senting them because ther is something wrong with the place where superman is trying to sent them

Have you read the Injustice comics Issue #1 & 2 ????

If not I got them on my iPhone , I'll show u already or they are here for 99 cents http://www.comixology.com/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-2013-1/digital-comic/DIG002462

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Superman is the Evil Dicataor in Injustice... From what it looks like.... Joker is the root cause to him flipiing out...

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
hmm...from what i gather from the story so far and the new regime video with supes talking, Superman is actually trying to kill villains and becomes a dictator after joker kills 8 million people with the nuke but batman and his team are still holding that moral high code so to speak and standing up to supes

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
whatever the story is I'm sure it will be awesome and I'll make sure I get it done by the first weekend it's out. It's gonna be longer than mk9 which has 2 hours of cutscenes and if you're really good a maybe 1-2 hours of gameplay