What's new

Possible Character leak. SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Leakers should be beaten up and left naked in the middle of the city... leak reposters should only be slightly less well treated.

Gamer68

Fujin!
To me it looks very fake because of the ridiculous amount of blurring, zoom, and camera rotation there is. You almost have to try HARD to get a pic to look that bad in 2020.

The only thing that I spotted that could maybe give it a little credit is that above Sub-Zero is Spawn on the character select. When he releases, if he has that same image on the roster, then I guess we'll know it's real. But really there's like a 99% chance this is fake.

Gamer68

Fujin!
The plural of "Sai" is "Sai," not "Sais"... NetherRealm knows this, as they got it right with Kitana.
Plus looking at the last image again, it looks like they photoshopped Jade's hair (from her Klassic skin) onto her. All of the poses are also reused from Mileena and Sindel, and NRS wouldn't reuse important animations like that. Yeah, it could be a temp animation, but I think if her animations were unfinished they just wouldn't be present and she would be doing a T-pose or something, not using Kitana's rig or whatever.

Not to mention the currently leaks and rumors (which are now apparently being backed up by some members of the community?) say that Sheeva, Fujin, and Ash Williams are the next characters and that Cyrax and Sektor have a slight chance of being upgraded to playable. Nothing about Mileena other than she was scrapped during development.

Status
Not open for further replies.