What's new

Possibility of UMK3 or Trilogy for PSN?

Just wondering what you guys think here. Any chance of this happening? I havent done anything next gen yet (Wii doesnt have shit for games except from VC stuff and Mario Kart; the Xbox red lights thing makes me think twice; BC going away from PS3 took me from buying one because I mainly still play PS2 games and nothing next gen other than UT3 tempts me but if some dope stuff would come out on PSN and have online like Ultimate or Trilogy I might could be swayed).

Sektor said:
You have UMK3 on the 360.
Thanks captain obvious. Having a great port on a horrible system is nothing special. 3 years from now nobody will be playing UMK3 on the 360 because all of their 360's will be broken.

I can see it happening since there's MK2 on the PSN, so why not? More and more companies are jumping off of the one-system-exclusive bandwagon every month.

Houzi

Noob
I hope that shit comes out soon, because I don't have a 360 and it seems like it's way more popular than the ds. Also talking while playing would be so damn awesome I can't even explain. I wanna play it online on the PS3. MKT more though because it has Rain and Noob Saibot.

WHEN IS TRILOGY COMING OUT ON XBL THEY SHOULD HAVE IT OMWTF NO RAIN NO NOOB IJHIOAETOHEATH I HATE IT

fuckin a i'm sick of people asking for other games, if they come out with another 2D mk on either system I would be very suprised. Just don't worry about it...I can almost guarantee it will not happen. Seriously, get over it!

WHEN IS TRILOGY COMING OUT ON XBL THEY SHOULD HAVE IT OMWTF NO RAIN NO NOOB IJHIOAETOHEATH I HATE IT

fuckin a i'm sick of people asking for other games, if they come out with another 2D mk on either system I would be very suprised. Just don't worry about it...I can almost guarantee it will not happen. Seriously, get over it!
Don't be such a kill-joy

Tim Static

Adminerator
I think a remix of Trilogy a la Street Fighter ST HD Remix wouldbe awesome.

Fix gameplay, add ALL 2-D MK backgrounds with all Stage FATs, No Bosses & MK1/MK2 throwback characters, etc, plus, put it in 720p, online play.

Word.

I was thinking about Mortal Kombat Trilogy hitting the PS3 just the other day. I would really like to see Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 instead though.

Thanks captain obvious. Having a great port on a horrible system is nothing special. 3 years from now nobody will be playing UMK3 on the 360 because all of their 360's will be broken.
I have the R.O.D (Red ring of death) And you can fix it with a towel trick. and this happened after a year i got my 360. Then i got a ps3 on thanksgiving (BestBuy super sale) And it broke after a month.. It just completely blacked out.

Well on the 360, If their was a classic game that had a arcade version, it is putted on their. otherwise it wouldn't be XBLA (X-Box Live Arcade) And for PS3, I don't know, i never went online to download games before on it.