What's new

Tech - Possessed Possessed Option Select VS wakeups

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Good stuff my man Kandarr

Although maybe it would be better if you did EX DB1 since in the corner that combos and it's faster so no need to risk things if you mistime it by a few frames

But nonetheless good stuff

Great tech!

I use a similar idea with Balanced with either 3224 or 4D4 at the end of a combo midscreen or in the corner to safe jump some wake ups and setup option selects with 421 and other strings similar to this.

I'm feeling more encouraged to share some of my tech to the Kenshi forums as well after this posts like this.

Kandarr

Mournful Avenger
Good stuff my man Kandarr

Although maybe it would be better if you did EX DB1 since in the corner that combos and it's faster so no need to risk things if you mistime it by a few frames

But nonetheless good stuff
I tried DB1 as well but it doesnt allow the string to comeout on, whiff, and BF2 is actually 4 frames faster. DB1 gets beat out sometimes

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
I tried DB1 as well but it doesnt allow the string to comeout on, whiff, and BF2 is actually 4 frames faster. DB1 gets beat out sometimes
Shiet mang, well first I was talking more so compared to EX Tele for DB1, and you can in theory option select it. I do this option select with SD Cage where I do F3 DB1 4 so that on hit F3 combos into DB1 and on whiff 4 comes out, so you might be able to do something similar, but Like you say it does get beat out sometimes

Kandarr

Mournful Avenger
Shiet mang, well first I was talking more so compared to EX Tele for DB1, and you can in theory option select it. I do this option select with SD Cage where I do F3 DB1 4 so that on hit F3 combos into DB1 and on whiff 4 comes out, so you might be able to do something similar, but Like you say it does get beat out sometimes
Ill def experiment with it more. And thats a dope option select with Cage too :p