What's new

Poll: Which Legacy Characters Should Return For The First Time Since Armageddon?

Which Legacy Characters Should Return For The First Time Since Armageddon?

• Kintaro

Votes: 15 13.2%
  • Chameleon

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Khameleon

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Motaro

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Fujin

Votes: 77 67.5%
  • Sareena

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • Jarek

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Kai

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Meat

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Reiko

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • Blaze

• Drahmin

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Frost

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • Hsu Hao

• Li Mei

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Mavado

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Mokap

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Moloch

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Nitara

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Ashrah

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Dairou

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Darrius

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Havik

Votes: 69 60.5%
  • Hotaru

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Kira

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Kobra

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Onaga

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Shujinko

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Daegon

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • Taven

Votes: 15 13.2%

• Total voters
Simple question. There was a lot of talking about this but no simple poll, so lets do this. You have unlimited votes. Funnily there are exactly as many lost characters as the TYM poll allows options. Conspiracy? My favourite to return would probably be Ashrah.

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
If they can revive old badass ninja Reiko from MK4 with the timelines stuff, then I'm all in.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Li mei, ashrah and shujinko pls

If they were in it alongside kitana, Tanya and mileena, I think I would pee myself irl.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Fujin - because he's the shit and I've always loved him as a character.. Plus he is insanely requested. Especially since Boon trolled everyone in Cassie's Selfie fatality with his "did anyone unlock Fujin" post.

Sareena - because I kinda want them to revisit the story between her and Subby.

Reiko - C'mon, it's everyone's favorite Shao Kahn helmet thief

Drahmin - I loved Drahmin in the 3D Era. His design wasn't the greatest, but I loved the spiked club he had as a weapon. Even though it jumped between arms when he side switched. Plus his throw was amazing. Flesh

Frost - is another character I loved. She had a lot of potential. Having Subby train her was a cool bit of story until she decided to be a twat and steal the dragon medallion and encase herself ice lol. They could really flesh out her character now..(probably should have used the word flesh for Drahmin...ill fix that.)

Ashrah - Female Raiden in a way. Similar moves, but a bad ass Kriss as a weapon. I dug her design but with the new engine that could really go all out on her now.

Havik - Chaos! He was such a cool character . Bending his body parts in ways they weren't supposed to bend. That torso twist special will forever be a favorite of mine. Plus I loved his design In deception..

Kira - she had potential. She really did although it seemed to have been squandered. I just want her to return just so she can be done justice (which I guess could be said for most of the forgotten 3D Era)

Kobra - probably the most unpopular opinion here. Why on Earth would I want a generic ass Kobra to return over anyone else? I don't. Kobra can be an everyone got what they wanted here's a bonus, Character. There were a lot of issues with him story wise and his design left a lot to be desired... In some unexplainable way though I've always liked him. Especially over Hotaru. I'm still butthurt at Hotaru for imprisoning Shujinko in deception over a curfew.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
MK4 Reiko was hella badass. He became a bitch after they changed his look and gave him a stripper outfit
The only time he ever looked close to a badass in MK4 was when he put on Shao Kahn's helmet. Maybe I should stop before NRS reads this and actually puts him in MK11 for that reason...

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Hsu Hao's a fucking amazing char.

Seriously, that chest laser thing is genius, they should totally bring him back.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I always thought when talking about legacy characters, it was a reference to the characters of the first two games. So this kinda confuses me, as I don't see characters from MK4 and forward to be legacy characters. Or maybe I'm just understanding the term wrong...

Anyways, I'd like to see Reiko, Nitara, Taven and Sareena back.
Would be cool to see Fujin, Kai, Havik and Hotaru as well though.