What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
@Joker8417 what's your limitations when it comes to making pokes?

Also, is it possible to breed a poke that has a gen 5 and the new born has the move as an egg move? I just got a drillbur with iron head, but I want to make it adamant and give it more IVs

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
My Pokemon experience:

Step 1: Make a random team of swag shit on Showdown
Step 2: Win 2 matches and fall in love with certain swag shit
Step 3: Breed it in my DS version
Step 4: Put my newly bred pokemon in the box, never to see the light of day again

xKhaoTik

My Pokemon experience:

Step 1: Make a random team of swag shit on Showdown
Step 2: Win 2 matches and fall in love with certain swag shit
Step 3: Breed it in my DS version
Step 4: Put my newly bred pokemon in the box, never to see the light of day again

I felt bad for missing out on the trade last night so I re-bred the porygon. Its now 5IV -attack.

Last edited:

ShadowBeatz

Top 40 in NU now :) even thought it just recently came out I'm pretty satisfied. Although I feel I sold my sold soul getting there by resorting to use baton pass. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-152831394
I like this Poliwrath set I used a while back but I feel dirty using this Xatu/Solrock team that I got off someone that mopped me up with it.
I fucking hate Baton Pass lol.

ShadowBeatz

Just scored a Timid Magic Bounce Natu with 4 Egg Moves from the GTS. I just wanted a Natu so I could breed Stored Power onto a Woobat but I'll take it :D

The Japanese are good people I'll tell you what

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
@Joker8417 what's your limitations when it comes to making pokes?

Also, is it possible to breed a poke that has a gen 5 and the new born has the move as an egg move? I just got a drillbur with iron head, but I want to make it adamant and give it more IVs
1) I dont have very many, I can get you just about anything and if I cant I'll let you know beforehand.

2) no that isnt possible for most moves. I think espeed dnite is an exception.

xKhaoTik

2) no that isnt possible for most moves. I think espeed dnite is an exception.

Aww man I dont wanna be too much of a burden then. Lately I've been doing. Nothing but breeding 5IV pokes, but I dont wanna pressure you into all of that, especially if I can't breed the Gen 5 moves.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Aww man I dont wanna be too much of a burden then. Lately I've been doing. Nothing but breeding 5IV pokes, but I dont wanna pressure you into all of that, especially if I can't breed the Gen 5 moves.
Its takes a little time but i have no problem doing it. Alroght did a whole list for charliemurphy and infra dead.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
May I ask for an update on that Leafeon and the drain punch Garbodor? Without sounding pushy of course...
I totes forgot about garbodor, but havent gotten around to leafeon. It was a busy weekend lol. I was actually at the vgc world championships today.