What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Is anybody here from a Non-North American region. I need somebody to hatch two eggs for me so I can MM. I can offer shiny KB Nicknameable 4-5iv pokes if you help me out as well lots of other stuff. Also since I'm back home with my DS as well as showdown is down right now, I am down to battle if anybody else is.

Nice! and 1700 points only gets you top 500 (which is impressive) in OU? lol I knew OU had the most competition but didn't know it had this much more competition.
Yeah man. Im at #395 it's ridiculous haha. Also, very specific request if anyone can fufill please hmu. I need a defog latias with hp fighting. If anyone can help me it would be great. If not then i just gotta plow theougb heart gold lol.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Man I swore I would never use Serperior w/o Contrary, but after looking at its movepool, I might give it a try. It gains access to moves like Coil (hella underrated IMO), swords dance, calm mind, dual screens, glare, dragon tail, iron tail, giga drain, etc. What's pissing me off tho is that it learns tons of good coverage moves, but are only accessible by the BW tutor. Ughhhhhh. Of course there are better grass types (mega venasaur for starters) but Serperior has very good bulk and speed so I think I should at least try it.

Still, I'm dying for Contrary Leaf Storm :(:mad:

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

If you guys had the chance to create your own mega, what would you guys make? Here's mine:

Mega Golduck
Item: Golduckite
Type: Water/Psychic
Ability: "Mystic Migraine" - When the user uses a Psychic type move, its Sp.Atk increases by 1 stage. The user becomes confused if this effect occurs consecutively.

Base Stats:
HP: 80
ATK: 112
DEF: 100
SPA: 150
SPD: 180
SPE: 120

Surf/Hydro Pump
Psychic/Psyshock
Ice Beam
Calm Mind

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I have one too, but I love Bold Marvel Scale RestTalk more

She's one of my favorite pokes ever. She also needs a mega lol
Yeah Milotic is awesome. I didn't have any HA Feebases when I hatched it though so I "settled" for Competitive but I love it. Switch it in on a defogger and you have an offensive tank. Mmmm....

EDIT: Nevermind, Marvel Scale isn't even her hidden ability lol. Okay, so I don't know why I went with Competitive but I'm sure as hell glad I did :D

xKhaoTik

Yeah Milotic is awesome. I didn't have any HA Feebases when I hatched it though so I "settled" for Competitive but I love it. Switch it in on a defogger and you have an offensive tank. Mmmm....

EDIT: Nevermind, Marvel Scale isn't even her hidden ability lol. Okay, so I don't know why I went with Competitive but I'm sure as hell glad I did :D
Lol her hidden ability is Cute Charm. Marvel Scale has been her ability since R/S/E.

Mega Golem
Type: not sure, definitely at least rock
Rockilate/Stoneilate/Somethingmorecleverilate: Increases the power of Normal-type moves by 30%. It then changes those moves to Rock-type.

Base Stats:
HP: 90 (+10)
ATK: 170 (+50)
DEF: 150 (+20)
SPA: 55
SPD: 65
SPE: 75 (+30)

Autotomize
Explosion
Mega Kick
Earthquake/T Punch/F Punch/ Iron Head - Depends on its secondary typing

At first I wanted a cool/gimmicky explosion set, but on second thought this might be pretty good.

Edited

Last edited:

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I just got the game, what's the significance of these codes, ect. ?
It's the DS's way of adding friends. When you both add each others' codes then you are added to the other person's friends list and vice-versa.

And while we're on that topic, welcome! My friend code is 3926-6343-4094 :D

xKhaoTik

Wow I'm know I'm hella late to the party, but I just got hip to Evolite and it makes Chansey better than Blissey!! I even tried it on Dusclops and I blew off physical attacks like it was nothing (due to Bold, full Def EV investment, and Will-O-Wisp). Who else benefits from this? With Aegislash being banned, I guess Doublade can shine with this.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Wow I'm know I'm hella late to the party, but I just got hip to Evolite and it makes Chansey better than Blissey!! I even tried it on Dusclops and I blew off physical attacks like it was nothing (due to Bold, full Def EV investment, and Will-O-Wisp). Who else benefits from this? With Aegislash being banned, I guess Doublade can shine with this.
Ive been saying evolite is good for a while now. Doublade is possible. Porygon 2 uses it as well. Onix maybe? Just have to look around and such. Just watch out for knockoff.

Rock/Fighting? Especially if it's got Mega Kick and all dem punches. I think that'd be sweet.
Mega Kick is normal move with 120 base power, so with a "rockilate" boost so thats gives is 234 power :D I would make it fighting type in a second if it got access to a better fighting moves. But IDK rock type and rock/x type have pretty bad weaknesses so I would just make its secondary type something that would give it good STAB.

xKhaoTik

How cool would a ghost/normal type be? 3 immunities and one weakness. What if that poke also had Justified lol