What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
True lol. But doesn't Life Orb Magic Guard hit almost just as hard? And Focus Sash Alakazam seems best
No, Modest Mega hits harder and is still a little faster. If it were timid mega then yeah life orb hits harder. It's honestly just best to not run Alakazam in OU imo lol. His slot is filled by things that do it better. He is actually considered UU atm.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
I got destroyed on Showdown this weekend. Ever since I've started to try to take the whole leaderboard / scoring seriously, been going on a bad streak, team crisis, sodoku watch, etc.

HELP ME

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
I got you, even tho timid is better.
I was planning on life orb with it, so if u think timid is better thats cool. Alakazam has just been one of my favorites since I was little. Was gonna try him in a sun team with ninetales and some others

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I was planning on life orb with it, so if u think timid is better thats cool. Alakazam has just been one of my favorites since I was little. Was gonna try him in a sun team with ninetales and some others
I'll breed both for you so you can at least have a modest mega. I'll let you know when its done

xKhaoTik

I'm gonna be breeding some Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha with Destiny Bond soon. If you want one, let me know.

xKhaoTik

I have some Timid Ghastly with Perish Song, Jolly Ponyta with Flash Fire, and Sturdy Adamant Sawk to share.