What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
You know how I know Landorus T is fucking broken? I have had 10 matches in ranked...every single one of them used him.

Finally broke 1600 on showdown!
Congrats! Around 100 more points and I think that breaks top 500 which is really high considering how many people play OU. ( I assume OU)

I for one got to 1543 points in NU which was Rank 37 and then had a string of matches where I stayed around 1450 to 1500 points. Then I just dropped below 1200. From Rank 37 to below 1200 just like that! I was so salty the entire time.

This is the match that got me to rank 37 which is the highest I ever got.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nubeta-135216102
I misplayed on Rotom-Fan because on the damage calc I thought Rotom-F stood for Rotom-Fan and not Rotom-Frost -_- Also I misplayed Lanturn with Articuno because I was hoping that Lanturn would kill Articuno so I could set up with Magmar. For whatever reason I switched out because I got the confusion and luckily I got the confusion hacks.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Does anyone have an HP fire Bulbasaur? I'd be willing to trade a shiny Thundurus, Tornadus, or Heatran for it.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Congrats! Around 100 more points and I think that breaks top 500 which is really high considering how many people play OU. ( I assume OU)

I for one got to 1543 points in NU which was Rank 37 and then had a string of matches where I stayed around 1450 to 1500 points. Then I just dropped below 1200. From Rank 37 to below 1200 just like that! I was so salty the entire time.

This is the match that got me to rank 37 which is the highest I ever got.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nubeta-135216102
I misplayed on Rotom-Fan because on the damage calc I thought Rotom-F stood for Rotom-Fan and not Rotom-Frost -_- Also I misplayed Lanturn with Articuno because I was hoping that Lanturn would kill Articuno so I could set up with Magmar. For whatever reason I switched out because I got the confusion and luckily I got the confusion hacks.
Lol that match was muts. Toxics flying around everywhere! Yeah I play OU, I love it up there. It's the only tier I can play my waifu Venusaur and T-Tar on the same team lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I do.

Also, how to you get the Prankster Legendaries into Tiger Form?
Oh sweeet! Oh you go to reflecting cave and talk to the sientist in there. You have to have all three genies with you though. She will give you the item to cahnge their form! :)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I just scored me a Timid Mewtwo thru WT!!!!!

Now all I need is a mewtwo x stone. I already have Y

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Who sends legendaries through the wonder trade these days? :joker:

I did receive a Heatran in a wonder trade though...just sayin'