What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
hey sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday - kinda dozed off. I have 4 if you wouldn't mind.

Also, Top 3 fav Pokes that I used competitively:
(1) Goodra
(2) Zapdos
(3) Scizor

If we're talking aesthetics:
(1) Milotic
(2) Tyranitar
(3) Tornadus-T
Yeah that's fine. Not so sure when I'll be able to get to you today though.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Jolly Guts Taillow w/ Brave Bird, Bold Klefki, Adamant Totodile w/ Dragon Dance and Adamant Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast available.

I can't believe Kabutops doesn't learn Shell Smash

Guys.... help me enjoy pokemon again :(

I love breeding pokemon and training them and stuff, but I'm at the point where I hate battling, and if I'm not going to battle then I have no motivation to breed a team.

I hate battling because SO much of it is swayed by hax.... like a really high amount I've noticed. A critical hit there, a para hax there, a miss here, a fire punch burn there... so many times the player making the better plays ends up the loser. And it doesn't necessarily happen TO me most of the time. I'm actually the beneficiary of a lot of these hax. I've been playing on Showdown and I'll beat people because of hax and I can't enjoy those victories because I know I get outplayed and I know I would have lost had it not been for luck :( (I usually end up forfeiting if I can help it). Am I alone? Or is this just something you have to live with?
You just have to live with them, I personally just feel happy when they work out for me and let it go when they don't. If you're looking for a game that is entirely skill based this isn't it, but it's still very much skill based and I feel like the better team still usually wins.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Adamant Sheer Force Timburr with Drain Punch (I prefer Iron Fist or Guts), Adamant Stench Grimer w/ Curse and Shadow Sneak, Relaxed Ferroseed w/spikes, stealth rock and leech seed, and Jolly Dry Skin Croagunk w/ Drain punch and Bullet Punch Available

Last edited:

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I want a poison/fairy type. I'm envisioning some Tinkerbell looking thing that looked like it was born in a radioactive swamp

matterovermind

mindundermatter
lmao @ShadowBeatz

That's the frustrating thing about showdown. So much rage quit or lazy quit. I've been quit on for much less (running a lead taunt and successfully predicting). But I digress, STEEEEEEEEEEEELIX