What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I started messing with Gogoat. This guy is pretty good. He's bulky and has decent attack stats, but would stood out to me was Horn Leech and Milk Drink. Those two attacks alone, combined with its bulk, makes him hard to wear down. Add Bulk Up to it and Earthquake/Rock slide for coverage and he's pretty beast.

Downside is his shit typing and speed.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I started messing with Gogoat. This guy is pretty good. He's bulky and has decent attack stats, but would stood out to me was Horn Leech and Milk Drink. Those two attacks alone, combined with its bulk, makes him hard to wear down. Add Bulk Up to it and Earthquake/Rock slide for coverage and he's pretty beast.

Downside is his shit typing and speed.
I've seen some somewhat solid Gogoat sets, but his typing is what gets him killed though you are right about that. He is begging to be U-turned on all day and is just an offering to the almighty Talonflame lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Damn people have been going ham about this pokegenning lol. Dem lack of resources doe. Oh also, looks like the megas of Gen III are going to get a fusion of all of them together in the remake. Rumors of the rest of the Gen III starters getting megas too. This just means I still have to wait for my Gen II and IV starters to get theirs. ;______; What do you guys think? I also am curious as to what pokes you guys want to get a mega the most. I'm going to list my 5 pokes that I want megas for above the rest. Anyways, here I go (in no particular order):

1) Tyrantrum- Favorite Gen VI poke, but it has major issues. Although no gen VI pokes have even gotten megas yet, when it happens I hope he is on the top of the list to get one. ;___;
2) Marowak- No, I'm not kidding. I just really like this pokemon and if it got a mega and became usable I'd be sooooo happy
3) Hydreigon- Probably my favorite gen V poke next to Terrakion, and I was really upset how hurt he got by gen VI, hopefully he could get a mega that would pick up the slack.
4) Typhlosion- HE NEEDS IT!
5) Empoleon- SEE ABOVE!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Damn people have been going ham about this pokegenning lol. Dem lack of resources doe. Oh also, looks like the megas of Gen III are going to get a fusion of all of them together in the remake. Rumors of the rest of the Gen III starters getting megas too. This just means I still have to wait for my Gen II and IV starters to get theirs. ;______; What do you guys think? I also am curious as to what pokes you guys want to get a mega the most. I'm going to list my 5 pokes that I want megas for above the rest. Anyways, here I go (in no particular order):

1) Tyrantrum- Favorite Gen VI poke, but it has major issues. Although no gen VI pokes have even gotten megas yet, when it happens I hope he is on the top of the list to get one. ;___;
2) Marowak- No, I'm not kidding. I just really like this pokemon and if it got a mega and became usable I'd be sooooo happy
3) Hydreigon- Probably my favorite gen V poke next to Terrakion, and I was really upset how hurt he got by gen VI, hopefully he could get a mega that would pick up the slack.
5) Empoleon- SEE ABOVE!
I like your list.

If I really had to choose. I'd add Ferligatr to that list as well as Muk, Weezing and Arbok.
I think Poison needs an upgrade so that Psychic can become part of the meta again.

Of course i'm also the guy who wants the "normal" typing to go away..... along with like...... 250 of the pokemon.... so yeah. :)

Can they just get rid of Seviper and give Arbok his due? I want a fucked up giant snake on my team.

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I like your list.

If I really had to choose. I'd add Ferligatr to that list as well as Muk, Weezing and Arbok.
I think Poison needs an upgrade so that Psychic can become part of the meta again.

Of course i'm also the guy who wants the "normal" typing to go away..... along with like...... 250 of the pokemon.... so yeah. :)
Yeah I also want Infernape, Feralgatr Arcanine, Kingler and Arbok really badlly, and I totally agree about Poison types. I think if they got a boost, it would give fairies more to be scared of, and you're right would bring psychic back into the mix a bit more which could really help out the overall play of the game.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Yeah I also want Infernape, Feralgatr Arcanine, Kingler and Arbok really badlly, and I totally agree about Poison types. I think if they got a boost, it would give fairies more to be scared of, and you're right would bring psychic back into the mix a bit more which could really help out the overall play of the game.
What if they gave Hypno a mega that was Psychic/Poison

or Muk was a Poison/Steel. is there even a typing that is poison/steel?

fuck .... me.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
What if they gave Hypno a mega that was Psychic/Poison

or Muk was a Poison/Steel. is there even a typing that is poison/steel?

fuck .... me.
I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT HYPNO! THAT FOOL REPLACES MAROWAK! He was such a monster in gen I, and then they went and seperate special attack and defense and he got hella nerfed by it. :\ I used that pokemon all the time when playing Red/Blue/Yellow. I don't think there is a steel poison typing...sounds hype though, would be hella weak to eq though lol.

xKhaoTik

5) Empoleon- SEE ABOVE!
Dude I LOVE Marowak. Thick Club Bonemerang is one of my favorite things about him. I love Hydreigon too but omg he's so weak to Fairies. He's completely walled my them.

But my faves are Volcarona, Milotic, Marowak, Roserade and Gallade. If one of them got a Mega form, I'd be happy.

My favorite type is dragon but they are already powerful lol, tho I wouldn't say no to a Mega Dragonite lol

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

5) Empoleon- SEE ABOVE!
I would love to see Typhlosion get a Mega evolution. He was my favorite poke in Gen 2.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Dude I LOVE Marowak. Thick Club Bonemerang is one of my favorite things about him. I love Hydreigon too but omg he's so weak to Fairies. He's completely walled my them.

But my faves are Volcarona, Milotic, Marowak, Roserade and Gallade. If one of them got a Mega form, I'd be happy.

My favorite type is dragon but they are already powerful lol, tho I wouldn't say no to a Mega Dragonite lol
what the hell could you even do to Dragonite to make him better? Lolone thing I used to counter fairies with Hydreigon is flash cannon.

xKhaoTik

what the hell could you even do to Dragonite to make him better? Lolone thing I used to counter fairies with Hydreigon is flash cannon.
Lol look at Latios and Latias. They are Uber and yet they are still getting Mega Forms. Garchomp was Uber too and he still got a mega.

Mega Dragonite with Multi scale Please!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Latty twins have never been uber as far as i know. they definitely don't need it mega evolutions though lol. Don't get me wrong I think it would be baller for Dragonite to get one, but I have no idea what you would do to him to make an even better than he already is haha. @xKhaoTik