What's new

Video/Tutorial PND_Ketchup's General Hints and Tips with Lobo

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys.

I was asked to make a video explaining all the things I demonstrated in my "Exploring Lobo" video that was put out a week or so ago.

Here are three videos where I casually explain general hints and tips with Lobo, there's nothing Pro about these videos, just me talking about what I do as I do it, so feel free to just sit down and give it watch without getting lost in translation.

Thanks for your time guys, I hope this helps anyone struggling to figure the character out. :)

Attachments

Gobblerr

Noob
Great stuff! I've been practicing the b1~czar throw but it's still tough. For some reason it's a lot harder to do when I'm on the left side, for me anyways. Do you use a pad or stick?

Thanks for the videos. I'm maining Lobo together with Aquaman and it's really good to see some tutorials for him.

You should really get a better capture device though, just some friendly advice

PND_Ketchup

Thanks for the videos. I'm maining Lobo together with Aquaman and it's really good to see some tutorials for him.

You should really get a better capture device though, just some friendly advice
Warner Brothers sent it to us to say thank you for the work we did for them, I CAN'T BE UNGRATEFUL MAN!

But in all seriousness, it's my TV's fault, it's a YBPR capture device and my tv is only AV, so the result is a slightly fuzzy picture :(

PND_Ketchup

Cool, I use the same pad as well except mine's the chrome version with the "better" d-pad. That's good to know that it's do-able on an Xbox pad and that it just takes practice.
Oh man, I used to use that exact pad, my favorite dpad by a clear mile. I just haven't got round to getting another one, mine broke off after too much MK..

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I'm pretty sure it's already known, but one kinda cool/kinda weird thing about his 2 1 string-> it sort of "block confirms" the czar toss; that is, if you hit them with 2 1 and they block, you can get them with dbf2 for a combo (if they don't jump out), whereas if it hits them, the czar toss will NOT combo. It's good to throw in with 2 1 randomly since that is Lobo's big 50/50 string, so you can catch them trying to guess whether the overhead or the low are coming and just grab them instead. Figured it was worth mentioning this strings.

Hey guys.

I was asked to make a video explaining all the things I demonstrated in my "Exploring Lobo" video that was put out a week or so ago.

Here are three videos where I casually explain general hints and tips with Lobo, there's nothing Pro about these videos, just me talking about what I do as I do it, so feel free to just sit down and give it watch without getting lost in translation.

Thanks for your time guys, I hope this helps anyone struggling to figure the character out. :)
Wow! Thanks Ketchup you've honored my request for WCT (walkthrough commentary tutorial) You sir rock! Thanks. Keep them coming.

It's no trouble mate, it didn't take long to put together :)
Just watched them. These are some amazing scholarships you are handing out! I appreciate how you literally broken down every nook and cranny.

Question: Are you using a fight stick or a remote during these videos?

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Just wanted to say I rewatched this like 3 times and it was very helpful kudos sir I don't usually watch tutorials but I definitely needed one for Lobo.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Any chances for some videos of your online games with commentary?!? I love the one you did with Noob. It was very entertaining!

Wow good job on these videos.
After i watched them i thought i can beat up some ppl and it ended in a koth match that i get beaten up by 1 30 or so lol i would like to see how u do in actual matches