What's new

Tech PND I2 Gaug3 Presents Jax Set-up Encyclopaedia

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
PND Tech

The video above covers set-ups from, raw ground pound, deep jump kick, corner set-ups, aa set-ups, OHS, Pseudo adv and real advantage.

Ps. I don't care if any of you knew about this already, if you did then this doesn't matter to you

STORMS good enough for front page?

EGP_TYRANT only tagged you in cause you the only jax over there now, and as its known those who cant do must teach

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
PND Tech

The video above covers set-ups from, raw ground pound, deep jump kick, corner set-ups, aa set-ups, OHS, Pseudo adv and real advantage.

Ps. I don't care if any of you knew about this already, if you did then this doesn't matter to you

@egp tyrant only tagged you in cause you the only jax over there now, and as its known those who cant do must teach
I think it's @EGPTYRANT

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
PND Tech

@egp tyrant only tagged you in cause you the only jax over there now, and as its known those who cant do must teach
nevermind I have no idea what his tag is

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
PND Tech

EGP_TYRANT only tagged you in cause you the only jax over there now, and as its known those who cant do must teach
How is this not presented by the Hateocracy?
Son I Am Dissapoint.

DURATION
1 - 22
1,2 - 13

CANCEL ADVANTAGE [block]
1 - +17

PND?/VIDEO TECH
1,[whiff]2 is +4 on block.

Honestly I never knew the duration frames worked like that. When it says 35 duration frames for 1,2 I thought the 2 actually had a full 35 frames of duration. 35 is the number of duration frames for both inputs combined? Has this tech been used to find other tools for the rest of the cast?

Is this just old news Im hearing about now? Awesome stuff man.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
I got some other stuff about Breaking some of those high tier Chars wakeups, dont know if anyone would be interested in it??

PS its stuff that no one should know