What's new

General/Other Please welcome the newest Subzero forum moderator, Salvificblood!

Dark_Rob

Noob
In my ongoing quest to rebuild the Subzero forums I have decided I need more eyes watching this board. So in addition to cptxecution I have elevated salvificblood to the position of Subzero forum moderator. These two will be my eyes,ears and enforcers on this board. They're word is law as far as everyone here is concerned, and they anwser only to me.

Welcome aboard Salvific :)

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
i had a sneaking suspicion that you needed another mod to help you out with cleaning up this mess. Congrats @salvificblood. You seem like a guy who knows what he's talking about, well deserved.

Creepy00

Noob
Finally someone who can lead the sub forums to its best. We both have been long time members and contributors to the sub community, good stuff.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Thanks again to everybody leaving me cool messages :).

Bidu, it's my gamertag on xbl and it means saving blood (reference to Christ's sacrifice). I chose it because I am a Christian and also because I pretty much started out playing left 4 dead 2 on the xbox (l4d and MK9 are pretty muchthe only two games I really play now) and got very competitive in that. In the group of people that I play l4d with, I was the guy who would clear the most common infected off people, devote all the pills and adrenaline I found to our star player when we were both low on health, and was pretty much his personal bodyguard to the point where, if anything happened to him, I would be the first to clear him and I would also take certain hits from chargers and boomers when it would come down to 3vs4 or 2vs4 situations so he could pin point and kill the most important stuff (something somebody has to do in that game in a situation where you're a man down). As a result, pretty much everybody in my group of friends started to reocgnise me as the ultimate support player on our team so salvificblood just sort of came as a natural result of both my religion and also my playstyle in video games.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I know L4D but never played it. Heard the online experience is terrible, right?

Anyways, I love everything zombie related. Movies (hello Romero), tv shows and comics (hello Walking Dead).

Anyways, grants once again. Well deserved. :)

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I know L4D but never played it. Heard the online experience is terrible, right?

Anyways, I love everything zombie related. Movies (hello Romero), tv shows and comics (hello Walking Dead).

Anyways, grants once again. Well deserved. :)
It's a great game, it just has server issues. however, when you get two really good teams playing each other (and we played and were competitive against the best GB teams on l4d2 when there was still a Gb ladder for L4d2), it's a really fantastic, strategic game because of the unique nature of offense and defense. If you're a survivor, it's knowing how to bait and evade "secures", while clearing commons and maintaining a good awareness of where everybody else on your team is. It really makes you concentrate on so many things all at once that it's a lot of fun to play competitvely with a good team of people who know their roles. The "setups" with the special infected are really awesome, too. You have to be creative in how you catch your prey, Games a lot of fun. An fps for the thinking person :).

the last days ive been seeing threads beeing locked down or worse, beeing deleted from sz's forum. Imo thats completly wrong. If theres trolling you should to warn/ban the trollers, but threads shouldnt get deleted on any forum. In the last case you guys should to close it. If we start closing/deleting threads as soon as someone gets ofended by any of its posts we will have to close the entire Internet itself.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
the last days ive been seeing threads beeing locked down or worse, beeing deleted from sz's forum. Imo thats completly wrong. If theres trolling you should to warn/ban the trollers, but threads shouldnt get deleted on any forum. In the last case you guys should to close it. If we start closing/deleting threads as soon as someone gets ofended by any of its posts we will have to close the entire Internet itself.
circle logic turns on itself.

Dark_Rob

Noob
In an ideal world, on an ideal forum, I would agree with you. However, that is not the case with the Subzero board. It is THE single worst character board on TYM right now and it must change. The trolling,flaming,bickering and arguing on the Subzero board is worse than on any other board on TYM. Myself and my two moderators will use any and all means nessecary to eradicate it.
You will not always like it, you will not always like me because I will be hard on this board. I am ok with that, because in the end I know I will turn the Subzero board around.
If you want to know more about the coming changes, by all means browse this thread:
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/subzero-forum-the-new-regime.15680/

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
In an ideal world, on an ideal forum, I would agree with you. However, that is not the case with the Subzero board. It is THE single worst character board on TYM right now and it must change. The trolling,flaming,bickering and arguing on the Subzero board is worse than on any other board on TYM. Myself and my two moderators will use any and all means nessecary to eradicate it.
You will not always like it, you will not always like me because I will be hard on this board. I am ok with that, because in the end I know I will turn the Subzero board around.
If you want to know more about the coming changes, by all means browse this thread:
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/subzero-forum-the-new-regime.15680/
Honestly, im excited for change rather than skeptical or scared. I dont know why you are all like "im going to be hard and you wont like it". Hell i dont care. Delete my posts, lock my thread, if you deem it useless you're probably right lol, i say some worthless shit sometimes. By all means go nuts, i aint gonna cry because you deleted post number 145 in thread number 25543 in forum number 2. Internet is a stream of useless information, go ahead and clean it up, i will be thankful, not angry.