What's new

Please post screenshots/contents of Warrior Chests (Severed Head Chests) in here please

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I'm trying to compile all of the contents of all of the special chests like Scorpion's Chests, Shao Kahn's Chests, and Warrior's Chests, and I just need to know the contents of all of the Warrior/Severed Head Chests so I can put those in there as well. Screenshot is best, but just typing the contents is fine. Thanks in advance.

ScorpXL

Goro?
Haven't unlocked all of these yet but I do have some pics of their contents:

Skarlet
Noob
Scorpion
Cetrion
Frost
Shao Kahn
Raiden
Jax
Kotal
Johnny Cage
Liu Kang
Kitana
Erron Black
Kollector
Jade
Kung Lao
Cassie

Edit: I've also heard that Jacqui's chest contains: Floor it Outro, Tour of Duty Skin, Right of Dependables Right Gauntlet, Old School Left Gauntlet, and Blast Insurance Shield Battery.

Kano's chest has: Spit Take Outro, Bag Man Skin, Hunter Kollector Eye Shield, Infrared Pyramid Cybernetic Heart, and Black Dragon Utility Knife.

Edit2: Forgot to include Kabal and Sub:

Last edited:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
That's the Jade staff I want! Thanks! :D
Now I know how to get it. ^^

Still looking for the skin I want though.

Screenshot from the Beta.

Until then I'm using the skin you get from doing her Tutorial, which is pretty good too, but I wish I could just take off the hood. :/

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
That
That's the Jade staff I want! Thanks! :D
Now I know how to get it. ^^

Still looking for the skin I want though.

View attachment 14386

Screenshot from the Beta.

Until then I'm using the skin you get from doing her Tutorial, which is pretty good too, but I wish I could just take off the hood. :/
That’s the same skin I want! Also used it in the beta. I also want that staff from the pic.

For now I’m using the black & white version of this skin. I think I found it in the Krypt.

I really want the green one, or the dark black & green one. Pretty sure I’ve opened every regular chest in the Krypt except the last kytinn hive part which I don’t have access to yet. So I need to spend 10,000 soul fragments to craft the key, but I also need to open all of the soul fragment chests for 100... and I only have 5,000. JUST LET ME BUY THEM WITH MY ABUNDANCE OF COINS, damnit.

DDustiNN

Haven't unlocked all of these yet but I do have some pics of their contents:

Skarlet
Noob
Scorpion
Cetrion
Frost
Shao Kahn
Raiden
Jax
Kotal
Johnny Cage
Liu Kang
Kitana
Erron Black
Kollector
Jade
Kung Lao
Cassie

Edit: I've also heard that Jacqui's chest contains: Floor it Outro, Tour of Duty Skin, Right of Dependables Right Gauntlet, Old School Left Gauntlet, and Blast Insurance Shield Battery.

Kano's chest has: Spit Take Outro, Bag Man Skin, Hunter Kollector Eye Shield, Infrared Pyramid Cybernetic Heart, and Black Dragon Utility Knife.

Edit2: Forgot to include Kabal and Sub:

Why did they pick the ugliest skins and hide them behind this massive secret grind?

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Why did they pick the ugliest skins and hide them behind this massive secret grind?
If they lock the best items behind the longest grinds, people complain that NRS is artificially inflating the game's replayability. If they lock the worst items behind the longest grinds, people complain that NRS doesn't want to reward their efforts. '''\(~'')/'''

DDustiNN

If they lock the best items behind the longest grinds, people complain that NRS is artificially inflating the game's replayability. If they lock the worst items behind the longest grinds, people complain that NRS doesn't want to reward their efforts. '''\(~'')/'''
The #1 thing about grinds is that they need to be worth it.