What's new

Playstation Home MK2 Chat - NEVER

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Next Playstation Home MK2 Chat
- NEVER (closed)

Nobody wants to join, then the chats are done.

To join the chat
-Have a mic available
-Join my friend list if you aren't on it
-Open PlayStation Home
-I'll send an invite around 10pm EST

*NOTE 1* If you have not logged into Playstation Home in a while, please log in 5-10 minutes early in case you have to download any updates. We will be using the Neptune Suite so unless you own it yourself or you've been in someone else's pad who has it, you will definitely need to get online early to download the room.

*NOTE 2* I will not accept random friend requests from people not affiliated with this site.

PSN Home MK2 Chat

I'm in why not, I'll have to find my bluetooth or get a new one. I watch my friend and his brother on Home all the time, it's pretty neat I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

PSN Home MK2 Chat

i havent installed ps home yet. i thought it was stupid wen i first used it becuz nothing worked correctly.

PSN Home MK2 Chat

They've done a fair bit of work to it. Their used to be tons of glitches like walking on air and waterfalls, lol.

CUKO28

Noob
Playstation Home MK2 Chat

Glitches Galore!
Dciguy showed me a cool glitch back then. Not sure if it still works though. In the mall you can grind up against the hand rails till your on top of it. Walk all the way up and jump off at the end towards the waterfall and walla,your in the air chillin! That was the shizzie right there...lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Playstation Home MK2 Chat

CUKO28 said:
Glitches Galore!
Dciguy showed me a cool glitch back then. Not sure if it still works though. In the mall you can grind up against the hand rails till your on top of it. Walk all the way up and jump off at the end towards the waterfall and walla,your in the air chillin! That was the shizzie right there...lol
They patched that up and now it doesn't work anymore. Took most of the fun out of going to the mall... dammit

Sushi

Noob
Playstation Home MK2 Chat - Wed. Jan27th, 10pm EST

i would glady join you guys.. BUT im fuckin working lol 6 pm to 4 am.. :( have fun fellas. :'(

w00t I made employee of the quarter and those bitches gave me a Wal*Mart gift card for 25 bucks, so If I can't find my blue tooth I can just buy one with that. Regardless I think I can use my singstar mic.

D

david_GEM

I'm in, I'm sure I'm gonna have to do a bunch of updating and downloading.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Yeah I highly advise you guys to log into PS HOME early if you haven't been on it recently so you can get the updates.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Thanks to everyone who attended last night. We got about 6-7 people in there and for the time we spent it was definitely a success. I hope everyone else liked the idea. If you want to continue doing these kinds of chats, post and say so. I would have liked to kept going, but people left so I cancelled the chat for the night. We could have other people host a chat in their "home" as well.

Sure sounds cool to me. Maybe I can talk my roomie Into letting us host in one of his clubs so we don't have to hold down the r2 button all the time lmao XD!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Playstation Home MK2 Chat - Wed. Feb 3rd, 10pm EST

bump, updated date/time

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Chat is still on for tonight. Be there or I'll infinite freeze you the next time we play!

I won't be able to attend it'll be close to midnight cst time before I can get on the ps3.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

We had cuko, k75, and r1ryda in the chat tonight. I downloaded a new personal pad with a couple of fun games to play. Fun was had by the few who joined. We need more people next time!

We played the Blast Zone game. I set a personal high score of 21000+ points. If you think you can beat it, stop in and give it a shot!

Edit: Can we sticky this?

Playstation Home MK2 Chat - Wed. Feb 10th, 10pm EST

I really wanna join in on this but the UK time difference is a killer, 5 in the morning for me just isn't feasible :p

Sushi

Noob

i want to know.. WHY Wednesday?? isnt most ppl free on weekends? me, im on that graveyard shift so its a no go. i wish to join but only if it was on weekends

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Due to popular demand, I'll switch up the day of the chat. Ho is Saturday afternoon? This way we can get the European folk on as well.

Saturday February 6th, 1pm EST