What's new

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (PASBR)

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Its about time someone else copied smash bros really.
True, but honestly it's hard to really stack up to Nintendo's roster of characters. I'd definitely give this a try if I had a PS3, maybe they'll port it to Vita sometime?

I'm still kinda laughing that they actually put Killzone Guy in.

Reneketon

Buyback, cos I'm mad
I used to use a forum where people made like 100 topics joking about if Sony made a smash game what characters would be in...

Now it's real...LMAO.

In all honesty though...I'm probably going to buy this..which is funny because if you asked me like last year if they actually did this I would have just said "lame". Looking at it, I actually just want to have it.

I'm surprised they did, even a non-main character let alone Killzone characters.

You know what though, I APPROVE. Helghast Soldier>Killzone main characters= my new main.

Give him rekkas, GIVE HIM REKKAS.

Edit: NVM, it's Radec...which is just as good.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Its about time someone else copied smash bros really.
Actually, several games have tried in the past. In fact, every single game that has attempted to copy the Smash formula has failed miserably.

Dream Mix TV: World Fighters, Battle Stadium D.O.N., TMNT: Smash Up, Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion, etc.

All absolutely horrendous. As a result, I don't have high hopes for this game whatsoever. The problem is, Smash Bros., and Melee specifically, was good because of the sum of its parts. You can't take a couple things, leave a couple out so you don't get sued, and expect to have a game of the same quality.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I thought TMNT: Smash Up was pretty fun, the game itself would've been better though if they would've bothered to put more recognizable characters on the roster. I mean seriously, what was with the dumbass Rabbid characters and where was Bebop and Rocksteady?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
True, but honestly it's hard to really stack up to Nintendo's roster of characters. I'd definitely give this a try if I had a PS3, maybe they'll port it to Vita sometime?

I'm sure they'll make a vita version of this down the line. Yes the killzone guy I was like "wtf? who is that?", but like someone else said its Radec. Its w/e though, the helghast masks stick out more than the main characters of the series. I'm curious how far into their history they're going to go. Seeing parappa the rapper I can only speculate that not including crash bandicoot would be a mistake. At the same time, this looks like a party game and not meant to be competitive. Then again, don't hate me for my opinion, but I disagree on having brawl as a competitive game. Melee was fine, but I just didn't agree with Brawl.

JagoMIH

Noob
Just saw this trailer, awesome! I've been told they will also be including third party characters, hopefully we get to see some favorites like Cloud, Dante, Ryu, etc. :)

Charactes that should be added:

Spyro
Crash
Ico
Klonoa
Lara Croft
Rayman
Soul Calibur character
Eddy from Tekken
Nariko from Heavenly Sword
Star Wars character, preferably Star killer
Final Fantasy character
Enzio from Assassin's Creed
and Sora from Kingdom Hearts

*Though not all are specifically from PlayStation*

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I fucking love this game to death and back, forever all of this. I just wish Spyro could have made it. :/ But after playing that Beta, I was just like daaaaaamn, this is fun.

Been playing the demo every night lately. Game is legit, folks. I have my doubts as far as how it'll stack up as a tournament game, but as far as a game to play casually and mash buttons in, it's worth your money.